1. The battleground que disbalance

Ok,lets get straight to the point.Not here to brag,just being voice of the people ask humbly asking for a solution
    I,myself am ally player since the days.
    Currently,the horde have more pvp guilds,getting the instant ques,while the alliance has quite few,but less and still waiting in que for quite a long time.
    Ok,it's not bad.Sometimes the que is shortish,but most of the time it's rather long,up to 10 mins n sometimes even more.
    To get the idea just how disbalanced it is,the alliance premades 5 men take up to 10 min and hordes can que 15 n get instant anytime they want.
    This is rather hronical now,as I recall the alliance forever had the worse que.Even back in Molten days it was the same.
    Please do think of coming up with a certain solution.Not here to point fingers,cheers to everyone doing pvp,having a guild n making it happen,but hell dudes...

2. Why not faction change to horde, would seem enough easy thing to do.

3. Play on the better faction and reap the benefits. Easy as that.

4. Ally has always had a long que because it has more players because muh racial. U must be playing sleeping under a rock. Only way u fix it is if u change humans.

5. Alliance win every single battleground on level 80.
    Faction change to horde and do some Battlegrounds, lets se how long you keep queuing before giving up on loosing.

6. Alliance win every single battleground on level 80.
    Faction change to horde and do some Battlegrounds, lets se how long you keep queuing before giving up on loosing.
    Grass is always greener on the other side huh?

Alliance have advantages over Horde in PvP while Horde have advantages over Alliance in PvE. It is all because of racials. That's just how the game is balanced. Consequently, MOST of the PvP players create Alliance characters. Since Alliance has more pvp players, it only makes sense that they have longer queue times.

Either find yourself some entertainment while you are waiting (fun achievements, watching a movie, youtube video or even doing something productive) or transfer to Horde.

7. I can say with my recent experience. Alliance are mostly geared to the teeth in BG. Last few days I went to a orc dk. And the players high 5 and 6 gs constantly whine in BG chat about the 2ks. Ally gets gear. Pvps. Horde pvp to get gear lol

8. Alliance having longer queue times than the Horde is a small price to pay considering they win BGs 90% of the time.

9. Alliance having longer queue times than the Horde is a small price to pay considering they win BGs 90% of the time.
    Agree. I prefer10 min queue and win every bg, than instant queue and lose. Losing is always frustrating.