horde or ally
    icecrown or lordaeron
    i take all :)

w ingame
    lordaeron horde: jdax/legalizeit
    icecrown alliance: axxiom/soneome

or just post here :)
    thx all

2. Me too,im looking for guild that raid during 09-15 st on weekday and 06-16 st on weekends!
    Hit me up on lordaeron(Patricksan) if u found a guild like that

3. Our alliance guild (Evil Bunnies) is doing raids at 12:00 to 16:00 ST. Whisper me (Myrea) in-game.

4. i'll think about that Myrea, how about ur weekend raid times?

5. Undocumented Immigrants - Join Us For a Fresh Progression Experience
    Preface: Undocumented Immigrants was just formed on the Icecrown server, however we are posting in the Lordaeron server forum to determine which server has the most interest in our guild. We are a group of friends migrating from a retail project 80 experience. Details such as faction and server are currently up for discussion. We welcome your feedback and hope to find the right server to call home!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[A] Undocumented Immigrants - Join Us For a Fresh Progression Experience
    If you're looking for a fresh and authentic WOTLK raiding experience, this may be the right guild for you on an "undocumented" realm.

Who are we?

We're a small group of players led by realm first heroic ICC 25 raiders who recently came together on a retail server to participate in a max level 80 experience. While we had a great time building up our community, the level 80 content was broken on retail servers. This issue, coupled with a desire to closely follow WOTLK progression, has led us to migrate to Warmane.

What is our goal?

Undocumented Immigrants seeks to emulate the WOTLK experience by progressing through the content with a custom rule set. The rules we have established are in place to ensure that every tier of content provides a challenge and rewards players for farming and crafting. Our full list of rules can be found at https://undocumentedimmigrants.enjin...wforum/9103673. These rules are actively enforced by guild leadership, so please closely read them before your first raid.

What is our progression path?

Step 1: Heroic dungeons (optional) (5 man)
    Step 2: Naxxramas/Sartharion
    Step 3: Eye of Eternity
    Step 4: Ulduar (normal modes/yogg 4light)
    Step 5: ToC/ToGC/Ony/Ulduar Hardmodes (yogg 0-light)
    Step 6: ICC/Ruby Sanctum Normal
    Step 7: ICC/Ruby Sanctum Heroic

Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron/Halls of Reflection/Trial of Champions will all initially be off-limits. These will be released when we pass the current content. TOC will not be released until Ulduar is cleared and ICC instances will not be allowed until TOGC is CLEARED. This includes heroic/hardmodes of the raid instances.

How is loot handled?

We use an EPGP system for loot distribution. We feel that this system fairly rewards players based on their effort put into the guild and successfully counters any favoritism that could occur.

What type of applicants are we looking for?

All roles and classes are currently open for our core raid team. We're especially interested in players who enjoy working together both in and outside of raids (our crafters will thank you). Even if you cannot make every raid night per week, feel free to apply.

Raid Times: 11:59PM Server Time on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays

Where do I sign up?

We frequently review applications on our website at https://undocumentedimmigrants.enjin...wforum/9103636

Join us for a fresh WOTLK experience!
    We look forward to seeing all of you in game!
    Edited: April 26, 2018

6. I will gladly join. Playing ally @ lordareon here.

7. I've updated the link so that it's works now, sorry for the inconvenience.