1. Where to start and what to pick?

hi there.
    I want to play again on warmane, but having a low amount of time to invest in game suggests me to pick a class and a spec that have a easy entry in any PvE party: rdf nm, hc, wotlk raids.
    Last time i played on warmane i had a druid tank, but now is a bit meh for me. I would like a palatank, warlock or ele sham, even hpala. Now, about picking the class and spec: i played a lot of heal>tank in the past and i`m used to get a slot in raids kinda fast and i`m thinking if i take a dps spec, ofc it will not be that fast, but still.. i don't want to stay 10-15 minutes in rdf hc, or get ignored as a dps because "we have to many of these", or even not be picked up because "we have another hpala, tpala".
    That was the situation 1 year and half ago. The present situation is unknown for me, so i need some advice. Also, I played hoarde all the time and i want to get a new start from alliance. And major difference between sides? Again, i look for same advantages: find easly a slot in rdf hc, a raid, complete the raid easly, class diversity.
    In case someone would respose, thanks in advice!

2. Spoiler: Show
    hi there.
    I want to play again on warmane, but having a low amount of time to invest in game suggests me to pick a class and a spec that have a easy entry in any PvE party: rdf nm, hc, wotlk raids.
    Last time i played on warmane i had a druid tank, but now is a bit meh for me. I would like a palatank, warlock or ele sham, even hpala. Now, about picking the class and spec: i played a lot of heal>tank in the past and i`m used to get a slot in raids kinda fast and i`m thinking if i take a dps spec, ofc it will not be that fast, but still.. i don't want to stay 10-15 minutes in rdf hc, or get ignored as a dps because "we have to many of these", or even not be picked up because "we have another hpala, tpala".
    That was the situation 1 year and half ago. The present situation is unknown for me, so i need some advice. Also, I played hoarde all the time and i want to get a new start from alliance. And major difference between sides? Again, i look for same advantages: find easly a slot in rdf hc, a raid, complete the raid easly, class diversity.
    In case someone would respose, thanks in advice!

Out of the options you've mentioned, both Prot pala and Demo/Affli warlock are viable and in demand, I don't see many Elemenals around, 5% crit is provided by balance druids and Demo warlock's Demonic Pact gives much more spell power than Ele's Totem of Wrath and it does not shine on the recount either.
    Out of all the classes that are viable, it's a personal preference. All the classes (not all the specs) are demanded almost equally.

3. I think you'd like a alliance prot paladin. Then you can off spec heal or dps or pvp, and prot paladins are good at farming outside of dungs too if you need to gear a dps alt like a warlock who would get into raids easier than other dps because warlocks aren't as common. Good luck.

4. Protection Paladin. It's easy to learn basics of. It's fun to play and easy to build offspec with. You might have some competition, but I still see quite many raids looking for that prot paladin to fill 2nd tank slot.