1. Character Trade question

Hello,

I dont fully understand the character trade feature. So, lets say I sell my char without inventory. Will this char still be there after it has been sold (I assume it will be naked)? And what if I get two times the complete pvp gear and put one complete set on my bank. Will I be able to just equip it after the character has been sold?
    Thanks for help. Maybe there is already some guide which answers those questions.

2. Your wording is pretty off, but let me try and answer it for you.

If you sell your char(with or without inventory) you will not have the same char in your account after its sold.
    And for the second part of the question, NO.

If you sell your char, you are selling it, that means it will be transfered from your account to buyers account.

For anyone else with similar questions

- No you cannot sell your chars if you are not premium.
    - If you put your char without inventory on trade and decide not to sell it you will still have all of the gear.
    - If you buy a char without a inventory that means you are only getting the gear that char has equiped.

3. What about Emblems, do they go without inventory or only with inventory? Confused..many players say they go without inventory others say opposite..so?? :D any idea?

4. What about Emblems, do they go without inventory or only with inventory? Confused..many players say they go without inventory others say opposite..so?? :D any idea?
    I'm not 100% sure about this, so i may be wrong, you should consider PMing Mercy about more accurate information.

But i do think emblems are included into the char even without "inventory".

Will say again, im not 100% so please PM one of the Staff for more accurate info and if you do so, please share it with me if im wrong.

Good luck