1. 2 late to join?

yolo fellas

i was wondering: how is here the situation going? is late to join the server to start again from scraps in wotlk? I took a break from wow and i am curious now concerning wotlk. how are things going here? you need still to do progressive raiding? (Naxx>uld>etc) or they made it like icecrown?
    how is overall pvp here?

thanks in advance!!!

2. Lordaeron is nothing like Icecrown :)
    Start playing there , it's never too late!

3. Come and play with us, there is more than enough people starting fresh and many leveling alts to enjoy 1-80 at any point.

4. In lordaeron the economy is ****ed up, you can't sell anything on the AH with a good price. This hardcore **** is another problem, you need a hell of a GS to raid, but you can't get that GS to raid without raid. If you like pvp, this is not the server for you. There's no pvp there.

5. In lordaeron the economy is ****ed up, you can't sell anything on the AH with a good price. This hardcore **** is another problem, you need a hell of a GS to raid, but you can't get that GS to raid without raid. If you like pvp, this is not the server for you. There's no pvp there.
    Everything you're saying is completely wrong. Yes the server economy is a bit bad but that's nothing compared to icecrown. This hardcore **** you're talking about doesn't mean you need a hell of a gs to raid. You need to be not awful and have your gear enchanted and gemmed properly. What you'll see on Lordaeron vs Icecrown is that people have lower gearscore requirements for joining a pug, and 9 out of 10 times the Lordaeron pug will do much better than the icecrown pug, even tho content is buffed and there's no +30% buff for ICC. You will get into icc 25 pugs who can regularly clear 8/12 pretty easily, whereas you'll see icecrown pug advertisements on global something along these lines
    " LFM ICC 25n 6k gs, /w gs and achievement, no achievement no invite ". Everyone in the group is 5.9k-6.6k gearscore, yet more likely than not youll go 6/12 and it's raid over because players on icecrown are complete morons.

6. Exactly, never too late the population is just fine.

7. yolo fellas

i was wondering: how is here the situation going? is late to join the server to start again from scraps in wotlk? I took a break from wow and i am curious now concerning wotlk. how are things going here? you need still to do progressive raiding? (Naxx>uld>etc) or they made it like icecrown?
    how is overall pvp here?

thanks in advance!!!
    I started myself about 2 weeks ago, and sure, I had some concerns about Lordaeron.
    But they proved to be in vain, as there is an active community, lots of people are leveling new chars, you get in the RDF fast if you're a tank/healer.
    The economy is pretty great, since as a low level I was able to buy mats for low prices to work on my professions. My advice for you is to give a shot. 1x rates is just great.