1. Story of pugs. Share your experience!

Hi guys, isn't it just as sweet as loving the community while putting a knife on the neck on your pugs?
    Share your awesome stories here!

2. Hi guys, isn't it just as sweet as loving the community while putting a knife on the neck on your pugs?
    Share your awesome stories here!
    I once found a penny on the side of the road. That's my awesome story.

3. I once joined EoE10 pug, waited like 30 minutes to gather all 10 people. Then we summoned everyone, buffed up, even had some fish. After successful ready check it turned out leader doesn't have the key. :)

4. I once found a penny on the side of the road. That's my awesome story.
    I found this so funny for some reason lol

I once joined EoE10 pug, waited like 30 minutes to gather all 10 people. Then we summoned everyone, buffed up, even had some fish. After successful ready check it turned out leader doesn't have the key. :)
    Please continue i want to know what happened next lol.
    :D

5. So I joined this pug ICC 10 where people were average geared and around 60% didn't even reach BPC. We were just aiming for Professor Putricide but ended up doing LK with no wipe(on a boss, We died twice on trash xD) and 3 Hc encounters. Never ever found a pug which was similar to this.

6. I found this so funny for some reason lol

Please continue i want to know what happened next lol.
    :D
    Well it took several minutes for us to realize the raid is not going to happen. Leader was trying to look for someone with a key at first, but it's not like in karazhan - the person with a key has to be one of the 10 people who is doing raid with us. So after 8-10 minutes leader decided to go naxxramas first, just to kill sapphiron and get the key. After this decision I left because I did not want to waste my ID. >.> Leader is responsible for this stuff - either have the key, make sure you invite someone who has the key or don't host the raid at all. But he told us he "forgot". **** happens for everyone I guess. x.x

7. 5.7k gs required for 10 man ICC
    5.3k gs required for 25 man ICC

warmane in a nutshell.

8. 5.7k gs required for 10 man ICC
    5.3k gs required for 25 man ICC

warmane in a nutshell.
    not entirely true.

5.7k gs req for 10man ICC n/hc, if players dont randomly go off after bosses, it usually is sindy run with some hc bosses.

5.3k gs req for 25 man ICC 4/12 alt run where they ro after gunship normal.

9. Spoiler: Show
    Well this is my plan to advertise my guild, loooooooljk.

I have to give credit to Nitko
    He was like 5.5kgs and manage to tank LK. pugs can do it. happy ending
    Edited: February 12, 2018

10. Depends on who will you play with, I got a little bit of everything, so do everyone who pug regularly.

11. Yesterday I was in Voa 10man. After killing the boss the leader saw that nothing dropped for him, he left the raid, the ML dropped on someone else and bugged the whole loot, that was my pug story

12. not entirely true.

5.7k gs req for 10man ICC n/hc, if players dont randomly go off after bosses, it usually is sindy run with some hc bosses.

5.3k gs req for 25 man ICC 4/12 alt run where they ro after gunship normal.

[X] Doubt.

Two toons and I've yet to even reach Sindra with pugs.

12 Last