1. Joined ICC 25hc, 6.1k req KK seems good raid 40% raid bis, we go marrowgar 1 guy ninja pull, we somehow kill marrow with less than 20 , leader left, loot bugg, end of raid I join VOA on wipe on frost , leader left, gg.
    Next time I go ICC 25n total PUG we wipe 2 times on marrow 1 time on gunship somehow and we ended up killing everything after gunship oneshot even LK... I still can't believe that.

2. Joined ICC 25hc, 6.1k req KK seems good raid 40% raid bis, we go marrowgar 1 guy ninja pull, we somehow kill marrow with less than 20 , leader left, loot bugg, end of raid I join VOA on wipe on frost , leader left, gg.
    Next time I go ICC 25n total PUG we wipe 2 times on marrow 1 time on gunship somehow and we ended up killing everything after gunship oneshot even LK... I still can't believe that.
    We did 20(ish) man on BPC. We 1shotted it and disband right after lmao

3. OS 10 Weekly Run
    While the group was being made, it all seemed normal, got people from 4.5k-6k gs joining
    MT suddenly wants to do a 3 Drake Run and Raid Leader decides to follow him for some reason
    We clear the trash and leave them alive
    We wipe on Sarth since DPS decided to hug a lava wall

''Can we do normal please?''
    ''No''
    ''Goodbye''
    2 people leave, we find 1 guy who joins

During this time (I was also a Tank), MT decided he wanted to DPS and tank at the same time so he starts taunting to tank him (He was wearing a mix of PVP/Tank/DPS gear so his DPS was **** and he was handicapping himself)
    We go to Sarth again to kill him normally
    We wipe twice since MT thinks he can do both at the same time
    More people leave and its a bust

4. Pugging cuz we lack people!!!! Hosted by: <Primus> PvE

ICC 25 (N) / GS (HC)
    Well I got to credit these guys for helping us in our semi(really semi)-guild run.

Icecrown Community pugs saying hello to WARMANE!! We can down do it!
    We had total of 2 wipes (1 Sindra & 1 LK) with a total of 2:30 hrs approx.? Correct me if I'm wrong but GOOD JOB!
    Spoiler: Show
    Btw we had JESUS in raid
    Spuraa, Niqu, Holypunish, Gojiira, Ellanii, Teebow, Meth, Lucycat, Detorna, Rexedor, Ohmygoshh, Nofmforya, Mizuha,
    Lql, Proktor, Metalcraze, Melros, Fried, Snoiz, Silentdawn, Richiirich, Bodyguarder, Aemetea
    Edited: February 26, 2018

First 12