1. Th fastest toon to sell are those with things that are neccesary, but dosn't increase price.
    for example:
    Mage Lv.80, dual talents, 280% flying mount, tailoring + Engineering at 450, 5k gold to buy starting gear. Sell it naked for 30 coins.
    Instant lvl 80 doesn't include thos things, and currnt gold value is lik 1.5k -> 1 coins. getting proffs + flying + starting gold givs lots of value on toon. (that 1.5k gold -> 1 coin is just example, i dont rally know the current value cuz im drunk and tird to check it while writing.).
    Also anothr thing: it's way easier to sell naked toon wth proffs and flying mount+dual talent spec, than som geared toons.
    Hello guys, is there any guide available to see all what happens whens selling a char? I'm willing to try and sell a shaman but have a couple of concerns:
    * If I sold the char and only the equipped items, what happen to the bank? all items there and in bags are just lost?
    * If char sold the achievement points that it have no longer count for my when I vote (will I have a rank decease and less points when voting?).

Hope anyone knows or please point to where I can check, have been searching in the forum, but cant find that info.

2. Hello guys, is there any guide available to see all what happens whens selling a char? I'm willing to try and sell a shaman but have a couple of concerns:
    * If I sold the char and only the equipped items, what happen to the bank? all items there and in bags are just lost?
    * If char sold the achievement points that it have no longer count for my when I vote (will I have a rank decease and less points when voting?).

Hope anyone knows or please point to where I can check, have been searching in the forum, but cant find that info.
    You will lose the rank + all the items in the inventory, bank if you only sell with equipment will be lost after selling the character.

3. Thank you for you reply :D , well now I can consider if proceed or not.

4. I think most interesting things on charaters are:
    *4k+ arena points, the more the better
    *310% flying mount
    *two good professions for pve(jc+bs) or pvp(engineering) and fishing cooking as a nice bonus
    *Titles like battlemaster, immortal, insane, lod

iif u have at least 3 of this points it will be easy to sell character if its not higher than 120 coins.

First 12