1. May 11, 2018  

TBC vs Wotlk Arena

Hey guys,

Wanted to ask people who have some experience with both as to which server is better for pvp/arena overall. Was never into raiding too much but I've recently been playing on outland. My question is which of the two servers do you think is a better overall experience for arena/pvp (competition/balance/how active they each are etc...)

I'm in NA so the problem I have is that when I'm able to play at night it's usually the lowest population time so I've been running into a slight issue where it's tough getting full bg's every game. Haven't gotten into arena yet to see how that is but before I fully commit to one would like to get some insight from people who've been involved in both or one or the other.

Thanks in advance.

2. May 11, 2018  
    Woltk>TBC. If you just want casual balanced pvp mop>all.

3. May 11, 2018  
    Is that because of the players on the servers or is the overall gameplay better in Arena/BG?

4. May 11, 2018  
    Gameplay. And what is viable and what isnt and the gearing process and all around how it plays.

But it does come down to preferance.

5. May 12, 2018  
    Woltk>TBC. If you just want casual balanced pvp mop>all.
    for one reason;: ISLE OF CONQUEST

6. May 12, 2018  
    Hey guys,

Wanted to ask people who have some experience with both as to which server is better for pvp/arena overall. Was never into raiding too much but I've recently been playing on outland. My question is which of the two servers do you think is a better overall experience for arena/pvp (competition/balance/how active they each are etc...)

I'm in NA so the problem I have is that when I'm able to play at night it's usually the lowest population time so I've been running into a slight issue where it's tough getting full bg's every game. Haven't gotten into arena yet to see how that is but before I fully commit to one would like to get some insight from people who've been involved in both or one or the other.

Thanks in advance.
    i would say stay away from wrath pvp as its mostly crap!sure some hard core fans will tell you how great wrath was/is but thats just fan boy stuff. wrath pvp is all about pve gear so go raid or pay up $$$$ and make sure you pick a class like DK or pally for melee or you will get face rolled by them. wrath had the most unbalanced pvp is wow history see S5 and gave birth to the most OP'ed crap/classes/specs we have seen in dk's and rets "all pally specs were op'ed". thing were so broken in pvp blizz stopped giving out rewards in 2's and stright up said we cant and are not going to try to balance 2's anymore.why?cause the op'ed classes they added to game.

sure wraths pvp got a little better as the x pac went on but it was still very unbalanced and class like dk or a spec like ret would faceroll any other melee and most ranged specs, one man armies they were called.... some will tell you well arms warrior were op'ed with bis gear and shadowmorue supported by a healer "after blizz had to hot fix and rework the spec/class mid x-pac due to being broken as in being weak in both pvp and pve and thats something blizz said they never do unless its a must = make class changes during an x-pac." but guess what?a dk or a ret for example can do just as much if not more damage then an arms warrior could do with bis gear but at same time have better self healing more utility and much less healer dependent.

think im full of it?well just google dk's vs ret/pally 3.3.5 or what ever patch they are on and see for yourself how ******ed that is. yeah i know 1vs1 dont matter right?sure pvp in bgs arena or world pvp never com down to 1vs1's..... then add in the ******ed human racial and you can kiss fraction balance bye bye.again look up arena latter on the wrath server iof read all the posts here asking for changes to human racial to help balance the server = not happening.

7. May 12, 2018  
    WOTLK is good only if you going to play 3v3 arena.but since its private server and most active bracket is 2v2 and this is what you will be playing mostly better go TBC.The reason i am telling you to stay away from WOTLK 2s is because what you will be fighting 90% of the time is war+ holy paladin or DK+ healer.both comps extremely overpowered,both comps are no brainer and very easy to perform great.overall you are not gonna have as much fun as in TBC where 2s i feel like there is way more variety.at least that's how i feel after playing arena on both realms.

on other hand class mechanics feel way better in WOTLK then TBC where everything feel so much more simplistic.

8. May 12, 2018  
    TBC is so much slower paced than wotlk and you run out of mana much much faster. Besides some specs are missing key abilities like spriest missing dispersion and shaman missing hex. As for warriors, I doubt you'd see much difference as War + Rdruid is prevalent on TBC
    Edited: May 12, 2018

9. May 12, 2018  
    TBC has the more active 3s and 5s bracket.
    Wotlk has the better class balance.

10. The guy who says Wotlk has the most unbalanced PvP in history made me laugh with voice while i was nearly asleep. XD

11. The guy who says Wotlk has the most unbalanced PvP in history made me laugh with voice while i was nearly asleep. XD
    had is what you seem to miss
    but yeah blizz stopped giving out rewards in 2's cause dk's and the like wars were the worse pvp class in game in s5 pallys were 1 man armies
    what i think is funny is people like you that talk/troll about how good wrath was but dont back it up with anything.
    go watch youtube you can see dks CLICKING in high end arena lmfao yup well balanced pvp.....

12. Never played retail wotlk, but while wotlk pvp feels overrated is still better than vanilla, warlods and legion (no idea bc).

i haven't played on IC, but lordaeron is low pvp on NA times , 6vs5 bg and stuff like that. So avoid for the moment this server if the purpose is pure pvp.

Blackrock was dead (NA time), but at least the last month was decent, arena and bg pop. You should try this one.