1. s2 offets in store

Will the season 2 offsets be in the store anytime soon?

2. jeez dude you already got the main stuff. You can earn the off sets by just PLAYING the game

Will the season 2 offsets be in the store anytime soon?

3. jeez dude you already got the main stuff. You can earn the off sets by just PLAYING the game
    not everyone is lifeless, i dont have time to farm 35k honor or so for feet and waist, so i just wanna know if they will put veterans in store or if i should buy general's. just waiting for a staff member's reply :P

4. lifeless lol.
    Why do you play this game when you don't even do bgs for pvp?
    Buying gear to compete in 1400 area gg wp

5. lifeless lol.
    why do you care lol?..

6. lifeless lol.
    this.

Why buying pvp gear if you dont pvp ?

7. this.

Why buying pvp gear if you dont pvp ?
    you guys don't understand. personally I have ~8 lvl 70 characters all of which are for the most part full pvp geared. even when i pvp all day every day there is no way i can sanely gear up certain alts (or OFFSPECS) without completely burning out on the pvp/game, plus que's are a ***** sometimes... its a simple question, that I am also curious about. will s2 offsets be added? similar to how s1 offsets were added with s1 release in store.

8. I had a undead mage make fun of my alt undead mage (in full pvp because I brought it) only had 10 hk's. I proceeded to go 30-1 and return 3 flags, cap 1 flag and we won.

I love to pvp all day every day and I even actually venture out in the world. But I don't want to have to do the grind on all my alts. Especially since I can offered it and it goes to keeping the servers alive. =)