1. [Discussion] Remove Players from other BG queues when they enter a BG?

I'm sure this is a scenario many people on Horde who solo-queue have run into, especially on EotS (maybe Alliance too, I don't know)

1. Enter a BG, it's 7v12 at the start. We'll be at a disadvantage until our full team shows up, but they will show up shortly after game starts so it's not totally hopeless. A comeback is possible.
    2. Seeing that we're at a disadvantage before game starts, the highest GS players on our team switch to a different BG, basically doubly screwing us (now it's 4v12 at the start and some of our best geared players ditched)
    3. Someone joins at the end when it's 0-4 cap and goes "woooooowwwwww you guys suck"

I'm not saying multi-queue should be abolished, but it would be nice if once you did accept one queue, you were removed from the others. I'm aware it's not Blizzlike, but neither is Warmane dual-spec or Gearscore Lite allowing people to even more easily hover over their teammates and turn up their nose at lower GS teammates to go hop into a different BG. It's a small change that would make BGs a lot more fun, with more close matches imo.

2. +1

This happens to Alliance players too. It's ruining the PvP side of the game.

I posted about this a couple of days ago:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=377043

3. +1
    A neccesary change to make BGs more balanced and competitive.

4. I am not saying that a change like this is bad per se, but you must consider both the + and the - sides.
    For starters this will result in people only queuing for one BG - the one they need. Which means you are likely to see more of X BG and less of Y BG.
    Next it "locks" you in bad games. If you get stuck in an AV that is just a tug-war then you can always fight on hoping for your other 2 queued BGs to pop.
    It also risks causing more unbalance because now you might start with uneven teams without any chance of getting reinforcements.
    Speaking of balance, minding that horde has a greater population than Alliance, that will be more noticeable when you enter a BG.

5. For starters this will result in people only queuing for one BG - the one they need. Which means you are likely to see more of X BG and less of Y BG.
    U'll still see all kind of BGs poping up since emblems from all BGs are required to buy gear. U just wont see half empty BGs runing anymore which is only a benefit.
    Next it "locks" you in bad games. If you get stuck in an AV that is just a tug-war then you can always fight on hoping for your other 2 queued BGs to pop.
    In every other Xpac u have to play ur BG until the end no matter if its a win or lose.
    The option to jump unpunished to a other BG whenever it looks bad and to leave ur team mates alone, is exactly what we want to be removed.
    It also risks causing more unbalance because now you might start with uneven teams without any chance of getting reinforcements.
    Speaking of balance, minding that horde has a greater population than Alliance, that will be more noticeable when you enter a BG.
    No, the opposite gonna be the case. BGs gonna be more balanced without BG jumping.
    It doesn't matter if there are more horde players queuing for BGs. The amount of players in a BG are even out by the system.
    If there are for example 30 alliance players in AV then only 30 horde players are able to join AV. Even when there are more horde players in the queue for AV they wont be able to join until more alliance players queue for AV. Thats how the system works.
    Edited: February 11, 2018