1. Fal'Inrush

Hi all. So i'm almost 80 and have the coins to purchase Fal'Inrush. I see there is two for sale on the store. One is 22 coins, the other is 23. Aside from the dps and AP difference, it would appear the 23 coin version is the Heroic version.

I probably know the answer already, but should I be buying the 23 coin (heroic) version? I just want to make sure I don't purchase the wrong one (because I'm not donating again for more coins). Thanks!!

2. Yes you should buy the heroic version.

3. Yes you should buy the heroic version.
    Thanks. I know that probably seemed self-evident, but I always get paranoid when spending resouces in games.

4. When purchasing items, the best way (i think) to think about it is to consider how you would get it in-game.

Falinrush normal drops from Lich King 25 norm, whereas hc comes from Heroic Lich King (light of dawn). Unless you're in an end-game guild, you're unlikely to get heroic version for months, if at all. Same deal for Shadowmourne, Valanyr, or any other Lich King Heroic / Ruby Sanctum heroic item.

At the end of the day, it's your money, but I think of it as 'paying for the time it would take to get an item in-game.'