1. Low level BGS

Just logged in recently after big break from WoW. Wanted to play in low level bgs, have some fun in 60-69 pvp, and after 20 mins of waiting i lost my hope, didnt want to waste time anymore. So my question would be, in these days, are there any chance to play some competetive pvp in low level battlegrounds? are they still available? which expansion(realm) is the best for leveling and also playing some pvp, world and battlegrounds? thanks ( sorry for my london lol )

2. for lord: since they introduced RDF and you can't queue ONLY queue for rdf OR bgs not both, people don't queue for bgs anymore.. they prefer questing and queuing for rdf... which was not the case like a month ago because it was not possible to do rdf on lord and people would queue for bgs all day long...

3. argh... too shame, nostalgic feeelings started flirting with my mind and though it would be nice to start leveling from 0. Thanks for reply dude !
    Edited: February 12, 2018

4. Just logged in recently after big break from WoW. Wanted to play in low level bgs, have some fun in 60-69 pvp, and after 20 mins of waiting i lost my hope, didnt want to waste time anymore. So my question would be, in these days, are there any chance to play some competetive pvp in low level battlegrounds? are they still available? which expansion(realm) is the best for leveling and also playing some pvp, world and battlegrounds? thanks ( sorry for my london lol )
    There are tons of bgs everyday on 70-79 on lordaeron very active,even icecrown got some and when cross realm bg happen we gonna have probably 24/7
    Please write on armory: Saynotodrugg or players like helbra or sacren twinks 79 with lots of hks and one has 100k hks,on lordaeron 70-79 is so alive that bgs sometimes pop more often than 80s,many twinks. Try <Carried> in armory guild for twinks also try <Red death> and <IMMORAL> :)
    Low level bgs on 70-79 are just fantastic!
    Edited: February 18, 2018

5. There are tons of bgs everyday on 70-79 on lordaeron very active,even icecrown got some and when cross realm bg happen we gonna have probably 24/7
    Please write on armory: Saynotodrugg or players like helbra or sacren twinks 79 with lots of hks and one has 100k hks,on lordaeron 70-79 is so alive that bgs sometimes pop more often than 80s,many twinks. Try <Carried> in armory guild for twinks also try <Red death> and <IMMORAL> :)
    Low level bgs on 70-79 are just fantastic!
    I wouldn't call them low level BGs. It's just a bit of fun before we hit 80.

Real fun is when you can join BGs in every bracket (even if it's only during peak hours) and this was the case before RDF was enabled. We really need cross realm BGs with IC to make all the brackets active for sure!

6. May 14, 2018  
    I wouldn't call them low level BGs. It's just a bit of fun before we hit 80.

Real fun is when you can join BGs in every bracket (even if it's only during peak hours) and this was the case before RDF was enabled. We really need cross realm BGs with IC to make all the brackets active for sure!
    I agree with your last statement, but "low level bgs" is a thing, this game has been out for 13 1/2 years, and twinking at "low level" brackets has been around since basically 2-3 months after release.

7. May 31, 2018  
    for lord: since they introduced RDF and you can't queue ONLY queue for rdf OR bgs not both, people don't queue for bgs anymore.. they prefer questing and queuing for rdf... which was not the case like a month ago because it was not possible to do rdf on lord and people would queue for bgs all day long...
    Accurate analysis. Though the 10-19 and 70-79 brackets still remain very active even outside of peak hours.

8. May 31, 2018  
    MOP had 70-74 but the ques are not as much, unless people see you around the duel area of course and take interest in you, something may come of it. But the gearing on MOP is so easy it is just plain stupid, and our honor/conquest gains are increased at lower lvls.

9. June 3, 2018  
    i played for the first time today a BG and won. im level 73, when i finished i saw that i didnt got any arena points... why? ... queue window was telling me that i will receive 25. So can someone tell me what the heck is going on with daily arena points from BGs?