1. [H] [EU] <Danger Line> New guild recruiting

We are a new growing, friendly EU guild looking to fill up a 25 man roster.
    Spots for all classes are open at the moment.

Requirements: fluent English, 18+ years old (maturity in general), attendance on Discord during raids
    Prefered: Kara attument, Kara ready gear, EU location (NA possible but raid times might be difficult)

Current progression:
    Karazhan 11/11

Upcoming: Gruul, Magtheridon

You can apply in here or in-game by whispering/mail to: Balthor, Figgize or Tegy

2. I recognize your guild name,I have played with some of you guys! I will contact

3. Just a quick update.

Thanks to everyone who contacted us in game and joined us in our endeavor :)

After 1 week we got many roles filled up.
    Now we are focusing on druids, mages and hunters, but this doesn't exclude the acceptance of other roles as well.

It is also worth mentioning that your current gear is not important. Experience, skill and dedication are much more valued.

4. hi guys, what is your raid time? I can reroll a fresh hunter or druid or simply the class most needed in guild :) Let me know pls so i can start a new toon. Thx in advance

5. Hi!

Thank you for your interest :)

We have two Kara raids, one is on Wednesdays at 5 PM server time, and other one is on Saturdays (time not strictly set yet).
    Grull and Magtheridon we will probably have during the weekends (at least in the beginning), since that seems to be currently a peak time for activity of our members.
    Having this said, raid times are subject to change.

Regarding your class, the guild is in great need for druids at the moment, so if that is a class you feel comfortable playing, that would be awesome.
    For any further questions, feel free to whisper us in game, or here in forums.

Cheers!