1. Absurd lag spikes! Our entire raid lags for 1-2 seconds every few minutes. This just started a few days to a week ago

2. These lag spikes are happening extremely frequently and making it very difficult for our guild to raid. It would be nice if the issue were at least addressed.

3. Please say something about the lag that's been happening constantly for the past week or so. This really needs to be fixed and is making it much harder to raid than it should be.

4. raiding with these lag spikes makes me actually wanna go outside and get a better job and explore the world and educate myself, please don't make me do that I don't think coolbeans would call me a nerd anymore, please help

5. Lag has been getting worse and worse past couple weeks please fix this as others have already said it makes raiding extremely frustrating

6. Yes i agree. Would love to know that this will at least be fixed eventually.

7. Would just like to know the problem is being looked into.

8. Am i the only one lagging on the bgs? Or do the lags happen just in raids..

9. These lag spikes are happening extremely frequently and making it very difficult for our guild to raid. It would be nice if the issue were at least addressed.
    Bump, I concur.

10. We are aware of the issue and hoping to have it fixed soon.

Update: A fix has been deployed.
    Edited: February 16, 2018 Reason: update

11. Thanks for getting a fix out for us, as I am sure you guys are aware it made it almost impossible to raid (especially 25 mans) from all the comments. We will let you know if the fix helped us.

12. We are aware of the issue and hoping to have it fixed soon.

Update: A fix has been deployed.

I can just speak for myself but the huge lag spikes seem to be pretty much gone.
    Casts going through fine, no matter where and even in BG`s, Arena or Dungeons they seem to be working alright now.

A big thumbs up from my side.
    Edited: February 22, 2018

13. semms like not. bg's/arena constant lagfiesta.

First 12