1. Server lag during NA times

The last few days the server has been extremely laggy during NA primetime plus. When I'm on during Euro prime in which the server has nearly double the population there is hardly any noticeable lag. Whats happening?

2. It's laggy during EU prime as well

3. It's constantly lagging, no matter what time. Particularly in arena the last 1-1.5 weeks.

4. These 2 second lag spikes for the entire raid during Mother are lots of fun.

What the hell is going on here? ****'s becoming unplayable.

5. The lag is freaking HORRIBLE, how are more people not complaining about it.

I already have to deal with australian latency, this just rubbing salt in the wound.

6. I have to join the QQ train. I am annoyed by those lag spikes too. Wiped already 3 times in dungeon raids because of that.

7. Fellas, its probably because of the cross realm bg implementation. It is in a testing case and they are probably aware of the problem and already trying to solve it. Take a chill pill for some time if you are annoyed too much by the lag.

8. Raiding yesterday was borderline unplayable. I spent the whole raid night extremely frustrated. They have all this money and they don't even have a staff to acknowledge the player base of their issues with their server. Communication on this server is so lame. Please improve on this literally just by confirming that these issues are being looked into/worked on.

9. Ill jump on the train. Just ridiculous lag spikes every 2 minutes for 2-3 seconds.

10. Seems to only happen in instanced areas.

11. Seems to only happen in instanced areas.
    It happens in instances in general. Raids included.

12. As Spraynard mentioned, this is not occurring anywhere in the main gameworld. This issue only occurs in instances (dungeons, raids, and arena). The lag seems to manifest itself in what feels like a 1 to 2 second timeframe where the game world seems to "freeze" and catches up after the time has elapsed. It is worth mentioning the client doesn't freeze, but no characters actions update on the players client during that time. Abilities pressed during this time also go off in the order in which you pressed them and are shown to have done damage during the lost time after the client "catches up" I hope this helps, but it is pretty bad when doing content progression - please look at this ASAP.

13. It's happening again, of course.

Any confirmation that the staff is looking into this problem?
    Edited: February 16, 2018

12 Last