1. Issue with Frost DK Dual Wield

Hey, as the title explains im having an issue with my frost DK.
    It's currently level 65 and I had just purchased two one handed weapons to equip, and am unable to do so. It will only let me equip one or the other. Is there an issue with what im trying to do? or do i simply need to be a higher level? dual wielding is listed in my passives list and i know they are supposed to be able to use them. any help is appreciated.

2. If the weapons you've bought are "main hand" weapons you won't be able to dual wield two of those. You can dual wield 2x "one hands".

3. They are both "one handed" weapons. One is "Battlefell sabre of the tige"r, other is "Zulian hacker of the tiger".

4. Hmp the only other thing I can think of is you missing the weapon skill required to wield an axe or a sword in the first place (although that would be improbable). If it's not the case you shouldn't have a problem dual-wielding those two weapons.

5. ive gone to the weapon masters to see if its something i need to learn and ive learned all available skills. so, okay so now it's starting to seem potentially like a bug. i'll report it to the GM's in-game. i appreciate your efforts.

6. Hey, as the title explains im having an issue with my frost DK.
    It's currently level 65 and I had just purchased two one handed weapons to equip, and am unable to do so. It will only let me equip one or the other. Is there an issue with what im trying to do? or do i simply need to be a higher level? dual wielding is listed in my passives list and i know they are supposed to be able to use them. any help is appreciated.
    hmmm ... something smell fishy around here LOL

7. I know this is very basic, but we never know.
    Try deleting your cache, you may have gotten different item stats from another server.
    Try drag&drop the second weapon in your off hand.

Can you dual wield anything else, or is the problem just with that combo of weapons?

8. Main hand weapons are also one handed weapons, but there's one handed weapons that are meant to be only used for your main hand slot.

Make sure you're trying to equip the right ones, additionally there's right and left hand weapons.
    Edited: March 2, 2018