1. "This restriction was recently introduced to combat bot networks / gold sellers etc

You can now only earn a certain amount of Coins from the Trading system based on how much you've donated on your account. We do not make exceptions to these restrictions & they were put in place in lieu of completing disabling the systems as we've done previously."

2. "This restriction was recently introduced to combat bot networks / gold sellers etc

You can now only earn a certain amount of Coins from the Trading system based on how much you've donated on your account. We do not make exceptions to these restrictions & they were put in place in lieu of completing disabling the systems as we've done previously."
    Thank you! But where did you find this information?

3. and according this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2903835 it seems there is a similar limitation on Coins Gifting now

4. what is the limit, is it reset or can I run out and I will not sell anything on my account anymore?

5. Same problem here.

And i hope it's not an unannonced new limit. I farmed 400k gold since the squish to buy coins, i hope it wasn't for nothing.
    Edited: February 13, 2018

6. I have the same problem. Will we ever be able to sell gold again?
    And what is this limit brought to? Is there a limit on the amount of gold or how many units we sell?

7. It's currently set to 10x an accounts donation amount. If you you have 10 € worth of donations associated with your account, you'll be able to create sales on that account until you've made100 or more Coins within the Trading system. 20 total = 200 and so on.

We believe these values are more than generous given the intent of the system.

8. It's currently set to 10x an accounts donation amount. If you you have 10 € worth of donations associated with your account, you'll be able to create sales on that account until you've made100 or more Coins within the Trading system. 20 total = 200 and so on.

Does this process have a cooldown?

9. What about gifting?

10. Morning Smyth.
    Thanks for an answer but I wanna clarify some moments.

Would you be so kind to give us more info according to new limitations.
    For example: I have premium account with a 10$ donation. I sold gold/items and have 100 coins. Is it now my limit or i can spend that 100 coins (buy smt or send gift) and then I'll be able to sell gold again till I'll gether 100 coins again??
    Or It's my permanent limit untill I'll increase my account donation to 20$?

Hope You'll have a minute for the answer
    Have a nice day,
    Max

11. Yes but this wasn't announced or warned. How about the people who have sold hundreds of coins before, shouldn't they get a clean slate on announcement of said protocol (which it wasn't).

12. It's currently set to 10x an accounts donation amount. If you you have 10 € worth of donations associated with your account, you'll be able to create sales on that account until you've made100 or more Coins within the Trading system. 20 total = 200 and so on.

According to another forum thread, there is also a limit for gifting. Is it for sending gifts or receiving gifts? Is the limit separate from trading limit or are they combined? Does it count sent gifts, received gifts or both?

13. I read Smyth' post and said to myself 'fair enough, I'll donate now 20c and will be able to trade for 200. np.'
    So I just donated 20euros and got 22 coins.

Guess what message I'm still getting when I'm about to put a new sale???

14. this is crazy !!

why there was no warning !! ?? !!

I have more than 2,000 coins on different accounts and I can not do anything with them?: !!

are you out of your mind? excuse me.

why there were no warnings about this?!?!

it's not fair to other players

MAKE A GM team that will monitor the bots.
    this is enough for a couple of people on the server Outland x5
    The main places where bots live:

Outland x5
    - Silithus
    - Nagrand

two main point farm , there are millions of them BOTS

First 1234 ... Last