1. And to make such restrictions IT IS NOT Correct

I do not have a Guild, I can not Go to raids.

but I earn gold and sell them for coins.
    thus I develop my character + transfer coins to twinks

WHY is it necessary?

2. This is funny, changes and restrictions have been made without information or contact with players. Another difficulty to get money out of players, those who buy gold have to buy coins from warmane, those who sell gold have to betray them to exhibit them. This and this site must pay to the server, I think it will be refined, because battling is bothering and only a fool will believe that's what our developers are all about. Another move that discourages this server.

3. This is really terrible. Excuse me, but it may be a reason to quit. I did not say anything to the "Gold Squish" but this is a very unfair one! My suggestion is to postpone this situation at the end of the year.

4. Some questions now:
    1. You have said that 10 euros = 100 coins with tradin system OR MORE. What exactly that means ?
    A) If i have donated 10 euros and then i make 95 coins. After that can i put one sale for 200 coins, and will i get these 200 coins or will get only 5.
    B) Or the other option, after these 95 coins i can make only sale for max 5 coins ?

2. If i have donated 10 euros before and until now i have made 500 coins with trading system. How these restrictions will affect me ?
    A) The only chance to sell again is to donate 50 euros more. So 60 euros for the acc which means 600 coins max with sales. So i can make max 100 more coins.
    B) The new restricions dont count the old sales.

3. Also why dont you make something so we can easily see, how much more coins we can get with sales and how much more coins we can gift ?

Sorry for my english.

5. There are no entries about changes, announcements or information that have been entered. It does not even have exact instructions on how it looks now. If it were not for this thread, people would not know anything. I hope that this matter will not be forgotten. Please, speak with someone from the administration.

6. i hope there will be a proper thread created in announcement section regarding these recent changes as it effects alot of players.

7. Nothing will stop bots except proper monitoring of them.This change affects normal gold farmers the most and thats the one thing u dont want to happen.The change is beyond stupid and doesnt make any sense at all.Also not announcing it makes it even worse.I hope this is removed ASAP

8. /cry Where was announce about it ?((

9. You have implemented this system without giving any kind of communication to the users, who really are the ones who pay the servers and your work, which by the way, in Outland leaves a lot to be desired.

You have your reasons to implement any system that you consider correct, and personally, I have accepted them since you inform them with enough time in advance.

I understand that you do this because of the problems that exist with the bots or even to increase your profits and offer a better service to the users.

However I start to think that the bots make you earn more money and that you are not interested in banning them. Yes, I know you ban many bots at the end of the day, but I guess most will be BG.

More than 2 weeks ago I sent a ticket with the proof of a bot, the only one that you are worth is that the bot rotates on its own axis while fighting with you, which by the way is difficult to find one that does that. The proof is clear, and still continues to farm in the same place, I do not believe that you have reviewed, and if you have done, I do not understand how you can decide that this is not a bot.

Honestly I'm tired of bots, but chasing and reporting is useless, if all I see is that you do not care that there are bots on your server.

Maybe you should set some guidelines on how to report to a bot, and what you consider as legitimate proof to be able to ban it. And reward users with coins for each successful report.

Regards.

10. This implementation of the system will only encourage the sale of gold in external pages

11. A new rule from nowhere with no annoncement...
    It will have no effect on bot, they will now use external website.

Really, it's a total disrespect to put this restriction by surprise for all yours players (like me) who farmed gold since mounth to get coin.
    Edited: February 13, 2018

12. A new rules from nowhere with no annoncement.
    It's a total disrespect for all the players (like me) who farmed gold to get coin.

And it will have no effect on bot, they will now use external website.
    Totally agree.

External pages = 1
    Warmane = 0

13. I see the point of the limitations on it but, this was implemented with no announcement.
    Atleast, Warmane, be fair and respectful with the entire community.
    This is a new system, if so, it should be start counting from when it was implemented and you could give us some control about how many coins we are currently at, something like: "Total donated: 10$ | Coins from trade system: 0/100" in the account management page.

14. I see the point of the limitations on it but, this was implemented with no announcement.
    Atleast, Warmane, be fair and respectful with the entire community.
    This is a new system, if so, it should be start counting from when it was implemented and you could give us some control about how many coins we are currently at, something like: "Total donated: 10$ | Coins from trade system: 0/100" in the account management page.
    The limitations wont change anything,thats the problem.The bots will now just sell on external sites,while the normal gold farmers cant do anything with the gold they get.Thats the biggest problem,it wont stop the bots,if anything it might even encourage them.

15. The limitations wont change anything,thats the problem.The bots will now just sell on external sites,while the normal gold farmers cant do anything with the gold they get.Thats the biggest problem,it wont stop the bots,if anything it might even encourage them.
    Most of those bots and sites seem to be selling gold not coins. So this seems to be the case. They can still sell as much gold as they want. But regular players can not use trading to turn their gold into coins. If they can not afford to donate more to increase their limit but want to turn their gold into coins, it only makes them want to try selling the gold for coins using gifting or selling it for real money or prepaid cards instead to donate.

There definitely should have been an announcement about this at least when those changes were made, clearly explaining how the system works. There is still no information how it affects gifting and how sent and received gifts affect the system. So right now I can't even know if I can't use only trading or I am also unable to send or receive gifts until I try to. And since we don't know how sent and received gifts affect it, I also can't know how much more I would have to donate to be able to use trading and gifting again.

First 12345 Last