1. Cannot create new sell

Good morning warmane team.

I have a problem and guess you can help me with it.
    Time to time i sell gold via trade system on the site. Today i tried to sell it again but when i clicked on "CREATE SALE" button i received and error "You have exceeded the threshold of sales via the trading system."

Does it mean that i cannot sell gold via my account at all or should i wait some time before sellin again??

Looking forward for your answer
    Thanks, Max

2. there is a limit for how many stuff you can sell at same time based on your donation rank
    If your donation rank is just "premium" you can sell 5 thing at same time, no more.

Edit:
    After reading this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....35#post2903835
    It seems I was wrong and it must be a different reason
    Edited: February 12, 2018

3. there is a limit for how many stuff you can sell at same time based on your donation rank
    If your donation rank is just "premium" you can sell 5 thing at same time, no more.
    Yeah I know this but this is another case I'm talking about. I have 0 active lots now and receive that error when trying create 1st lot.
    And Yes I'm "Donation rank: Premium" and approximately 3-4 days ago I was selling gold on the site and today i just received that error.
    Edited: February 12, 2018

4. yes, I have edited my post before to read your reply in fact

5. yes i have the same problem. please fix . thank you =)

6. Same problem here . IDK what to do.

7. I guess you guys may open a ticket on website ( as general enquiry) to find out the answer

8. Please staff fix that.. if there is people wanting to buy gold and people wanting to sell why such barrier...

9. This was already forwarded when the second similar complain appeared and it didn't look like an isolated case anymore, but I don't have any information on it beyond that.

10. Same problem here ...... there will be answers? (((

123 ... Last