1. How to solo level a holy priest?

I've played shadow and disc but this time around I want to be able to level a holy priest but I'm finding myself dying left & right. Once I hit lvl 15 I can do dungeon finder as a healer and have a decent time, but until then I just find myself dying left and right and it's kind of annoying.

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Best advice I can give you is be careful about what mobs you pull, and avoid pulling more than one mob at a time if at all possible. Gear is also a bigger issue when leveling as Holy because of how limited your mana regen and damage output are. I would suggest finding quests that reward you with items ASAP, even if it means going back to a previous zone. Also, if this is an alt and you have a supply of gold, I would also suggest crafting with tailoring to help the character out, or cheking the AH for items.

3. Hey, just want to share my experience : I leveled as Holy until I reached Northrend... then I switched to Shadow cuz it's way easier and faster ^^
    All you need is two spells : open with Holy Fire, then spam Smite... when Holy Fire is up, use it. The main issue is that you can't pull many mobs as stated above :) but if you do one mob at a time it's cool enough... Also, don't forget to take the first talent in shadow tree 'spiritual connection' that will let you regenerate any time you kill a mob !