1. Rescue the Survivors Bug

Just started playing as a Draenei. Got into the quest "Rescue the Survivors" where you use your racial ability "Gift of Naaru" on the Dranei survivors. Unfortunately, it cannot be casted on them. Instead, I get healed. I tried turning off the automatic self heal option and manually aimed the spell on them and it still won't work. Please help.

2. likewise exactly the same issue with the quest. 3/3 unable to complete

3. I tried on several survivors and same problem as others have indicated. Abandoned the quest hoping to attempt a repeat and was no longer available. Doesn't seem to be a line quest however.

4. Noob here

Just started playing as a Draenei. Got into the quest "Rescue the Survivors" where you use your racial ability "Gift of Naaru" on the Dranei survivors. Unfortunately, it cannot be casted on them. Instead, I get healed. I tried turning off the automatic self heal option and manually aimed the spell on them and it still won't work. Please help.
    Hello! I just started a Draenai and I have the same problem, but I’m more of a noob and I don’t know where to turn off the automatic self-heal. Do you think maybe you could offer me some guidance? Much appreciated!

5. Also experienced this problem, just a shame the quest reward is another bag and at this point in the game.

6. I have had this same issue. I reported it on the bug tracker today.