1. Gold in TBC

Hii Arhane(A) from Outland here :)

What's the best way to get gold in the TBC? I'm new at TBC, didn't know that TBC is this hard :>
    I just need enough for flying mount so i can do my Karazhan attunement, so if anyone can tell me how you farm without proffesions.
    Everything is so expensive gosh :>

2. Doing quests in Netherstorm, Shadowmoon valley and Blades Edge Mountains should net you 15-25 gold per quest + the item reward.

If you're not interested in leveling professions, I'd say go for this.

3. Even if you are interested in leveling professions, questing is still the best and most efficient way of attaining gold on this server for the common fresh 70 character.

Once you've opened up your dailies (Skettis/BladesEdge quest chains), that can net you a couple hundred gold per day. But even prior to that, questing through the outland zones will gain you oodles and oodles of gold. Nagrand is a great starter, given it's open and ground-mount-friendly terrain. Netherstorm and Shadowmoon Valley are each worth a couple thousand gold.

4. Hii Arhane(A) from Outland here :)

What's the best way to get gold in the TBC? I'm new at TBC, didn't know that TBC is this hard :>
    I just need enough for flying mount so i can do my Karazhan attunement, so if anyone can tell me how you farm without proffesions.
    Skinning/LW

You welcome

Herbalism,Mining and Enchanting doesn't pay off.

I farm every day for 4 hours,no exception.Yesterday was second time i got green item as drop in zone where i farm.Blue and green items are nowhere to be seen.Im alone at that farming spot most of the time,so there's no way someone else got loot.Enchanting pays off only if you have all enchants,but its not worth leveling it as newbie.I did make that mistake when i started playing here,because i did not know Admins lowered item drop rates to own bots.

If you save all quest rewards items for disenchant,you wont have enough to get you trough 340 skill.

Too many people who have all recepies and all that,who wont let u take single gold from enchanting someone else.

Herbalism and Mining,well good luck finding those,because too many bots and other people farming them,and respawn rates are much lower than they should be,to own bots as well.

Your best bet is skinning and lw.Why?Plenty of beasts around,and people buy materials all the time.There's couple zones where you can farm skinning and primals at the same time,so after couple of hours,you get nice gold.
    Edited: February 11, 2018

5. Hii Arhane(A) from Outland here :)

Bot code word: "GOLD_DIGGER" v2.0

6. just buy it in the shop honestly, at least it comes from other players and isn't conjured out of thin air