1. Sunwell / Magister

Hey,

As the title says what is the reason of the close of both of the instances? And can we expect in getting back them ?

2. Magisters Terrace used to work perfectly for over 3 years and i got the mount, pets and all xmogs from it ........ Sunwell was bugged since it was released.

3. but thats not correctly the answer for my question i want to know if sunwell was bugged from the beginning why didnt they fix, and if magister used to work perfectly why did they lock both instances? (im m3mp1s)

4. but thats not correctly the answer for my question i want to know if sunwell was bugged from the beginning why didnt they fix, and if magister used to work perfectly why did they lock both instances? (im m3mp1s)
    I will tell you why...because they want you to donate to get the mounts and Xmogs from store other than get them for free just by playing.THAT IS THE REASON...and I wont believe other bull***t excuses from no one!

5. Hey,

As the title says what is the reason of the close of both of the instances? And can we expect in getting back them ?
    Magister Terrace works find, just that the only bug that it has is the portal thingy at the end that takes just a single person on Heroic Mode. Bug report has been made about it like a couple times 3 years ago but nothing was done.

Sunwell had been opened 3 times, the first 2 times it was open by accident and no one really noticed, the 3rd time it was announced, but was closed because of bug abuse. There was also a situation with killable Kil'Jaden behind Magister Terrace that can be dropped in like 5 seconds and looted - reasons why some people have Sunwell Gear despite the instance being closed at the time, but weak lootable Kil'Jaden mob had been removed 2 years ago, I know this because I was among the few who looted the boss.

but thats not correctly the answer for my question i want to know if sunwell was bugged from the beginning why didnt they fix, and if magister used to work perfectly why did they lock both instances? (im m3mp1s)
    They'll never fix it. If someone is abusing a bug that seems ridiculous and or OP, they will just disable the quest, the item, the instance, etc. This was the same case with October 2017 whereas some guy "literally" destroyed Gilneas with Gargoyles and someone else was able to insta-kill players an mobs at will, but it is unknown as to that being dealt with.

And Yes, Sunwell was bugged from the very beginning, since its first accidental open, into its second, into its third. They won't fix the bug, never, for if something is seems confusing to fix and or not worth the time, they just disable it. Nothing we can really do even if we use bug reports.
    Edited: February 27, 2018