1. Blackrock "currency" for transmog

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Blackrock server, and I'm not totally getting how the "currency" of Blackrock is working.

I find it pretty hard to determine how much things actually are worth.
    Let's take the example of Gladiator staff – is it 5 cases, or transmog tokens or what is the actual currency for those Tmog items?

And how many of each case or token for an item as a "ground rule".

Best regards
    - Antiblood

2. Yes i did read you post.
    It made sense, and pointed out some things i didn't know, but still HOW MUCH is the tmogs worth as a guideline?

Pretty hard to know as a new player.

I'd love if people came with some purchases examples they made.
    It gives a better image as to how much one need to pay for stuff.

3. oh, now I got it.

You mean the value of every xmog for when you have to trade it with other players.
    Well, the value is based on his personal rating requirement at Xmog vendor or for how cool is.

If you drop a Brutal gear, it has high value because it requires 2.4k rating to buy it from Vendor.
    So ppl who are not able to reach that rating can only get it from Arena cases or from other players

4. oh, now I got it.

You mean the value of every xmog for when you have to trade it with other players.
    Well, the value is based on his personal rating requirement at Xmog vendor or for how cool is.

If you drop a Brutal gear, it has high value because it requires 2.4k rating to buy it from Vendor.
    So ppl who are not able to reach that rating can only get it from Arena cases or from other players
    So what will your price for an average xmog piece, lets say Gladiator staff be?