1. <Twinks> Icecrown 19 Twink guild recruitment

Hello fellow twinks!
    I am here to say that <Twinks> is recruiting all level 19 ally twinks. The 19 twinking community has been getting better on Icecrown. But we are only here to make it even better. We want to make this bracket active enough so that BG's pop every day, as currently they usually only pop on the weekends. Last weekend there was 4-5 WSG pops in a single day with an even amount of twinks on both sides. I believe the horde side is a little more active than the alliance right now.

-PvP-
    •We are going to arrange wpvp events with the horde.
    •We will arrange arenas within the guild.
    •We will do pvp related tournaments.

-Gearing-
    We will help you gear if you're just making your twink by running you through dungeons on level 80's and having level 80's help with the Arena Grand Master Trinket. If you need satchels from RDF's we can run 5 man RDF's with only twinks. There is some gear is the guild bank if you need some as well as consumables. We do have members with twink enchants if you need any.

-Class roaster-
    This is the number of 19 twinks we have of each class with a total of 57 19's. If you choose to join this guild of a 19 twink, please make one of the ones that we need most. We are not accepting rogues or hunters at the moment as we have too many of them. This reason is to make a more variety of classes in the guild and bg's and so that the guild isn't 90% rogues and hunters. We are in need of healers right now so making one would be appreciated. The horde guild is called <Little Ones>
    Paladin- 7
    Rogue- 15
    Hunter- 11
    Shaman- 3
    Warrior- 6
    Priest- 4
    Mage- 2
    Warlock- 2
    Druid- 7

If you want to join the guild here is a list of people you can message to join the guild that are on everyday.
    Crueltiez
    Elzee
    Studdles
    Studi
    Crrucible
    Ahnu
    Slin
    Ghostknife
    Edited: September 16, 2017

2. the pop is high only in weekends ?

3. Its good to see the alliance is organizing.
    Who are you coordinating premades with on the horde?
    Also, it may be helpful to give people an idea of when to log on. (Server Time)

4. Its good to see the alliance is organizing.
    Who are you coordinating premades with on the horde?
    Also, it may be helpful to give people an idea of when to log on. (Server Time)
    idd cause many people doesn't play the whole time

5. the pop is high only in weekends ?
    As of my time zone, yes. Which is PST. I'm pretty sure a good pop time for 19's is 5pm - 9pm. But I'm not 100% sure because those hours I'm in school.

6. If you want to coordinate some events, the GL's of the horde twinks aren't that active atm... But try to catch me online on: Svettigpung (main), Svettigdk(alt), imatwinko(10 hunt twink) or twinkenn(19 rogue twink) Horde side ofc.