1. Veteran Noob Approaching!

Hello everyone! My name (in-game) is Nyeleen.

I just got kind of bored today and decided to check out a wow server. I haven't played in well over 3 or 4 years and am eager to start playing and making new friends again. I just wanted to say hello, and ask if there's anything I could do to get a jump-start up to the higher levels and begin doing....well anything i guess. (we all know grinding out levels is a pain).

I also wanted to know a bit about how the end-game is like on the server, such as how friendly is the community and how difficult it is to get into the groove of things, like grouping, raiding, or PvP, etc. The last server i played on was a Cataclysm private server, and I am very out of practice on this game.

Thanks everyone for reading and i hope you all have a great week! I look forward to meeting new people and possibly making some new friends!

2. Welcome to Warmane!

A lot of it depends on what expansion and what realm you are going to play on. Some general tips are to pick up your professions early as that will help you fund things like leveling skills and riding training. Also, it's always a good idea to join a guild when you're just starting out on a new server, so i suggest checking out guild recruitment secion of the realm you are playing on.

If you have any questions about the game or forums, feel free to message me.

Enjoy your stay!