1. "Ban-able offences" in RDFs

I am aware you can be banned in RDFs and raids for ninja looting. What other offences are ban-able in RDFs? AFK-ing in RDFs/raids? Queuing for RDFs but not wanting to run it, where players either leave (and get dungeon deserter) or decide to just AFK?

Let me know as I am curious.

2. Only Ninja Looting, is in the dungeons, others afks/not wanting to run it. its normal. people just wanna fast rdfhc, or if the dps is too low/heals too. who wound wanna wipe in FoS/PoS/Hor heroics. get used to it, wont change anytime soon i think. i do it too sometimes.

3. How is it possible to ninja in RDF? RDF limiting your need options already. Its not even possible for a fury to need on a leather item that would perfectly suits him.

4. leader of that group can use master loot and take all items for him self or his friends

5. How is it possible to ninja in RDF? RDF limiting your need options already. Its not even possible for a fury to need on a leather item that would perfectly suits him.
    It's more common for back slot, ring slots, trinket slots, and weapon slots to answer extend. If you're saying a priest needing a plate item then ofc it's out of the question haha

6. It's more common for back slot, ring slots, trinket slots, and weapon slots to answer extend. If you're saying a priest needing a plate item then ofc it's out of the question haha
    That is not considered as Ninja because the pre set rdf loot rules do not get brocken. As long as you do not work around the rdf loot system in a way that let you need on something that you are not supposed to, in terms of rdf rules, or bug the system to loot without rolling.

It is Ninja Loot if someone breaks the pre set rules for looting, like the raid lead let everyone roll in MS > OS rule and than take one item without rolling for it or gives the item towards one who do not win the roll. But in RDF i do not know how to break the rdf rules, you are only able to need on something that the rdf system allows you to. A mage can not roll for plate, but for any one hand blade even if the stats does not fit a mage. Later one is not fair, but one is rolling within the given rule set of rdf.

7. leader of that group can use master loot and take all items for him self or his friends
    Although a ****ty move, it's everyone's responsibilty to be aware of what's going on. Know what you joined and what's going on. If the situation doesn't fit you, leave. So what if you get the 30min deserter debuff. Go farm some herbs, ore, or rep and then try again.

I had some guy get pissed because a Golden Drake mount dropped from a boss. He and i both rolled Greed and I won. He started /w me things like:
    "Hey do you need that?"
    "Give me that mount."
    etc.

Like really?