1. Getting kicked because you don't speak their language? Racism? Reportable?

Hello, I am wondering if it is possible to report a group of people running together that had kicked me within the first 5mins of the dungeon because they were talking in another language and I did not know what they were saying. They has said my name once and then decided to kick me probably two minutes later even after I responded with "What?" I then msg'd one of them and said "You shouldn't kick me just because I don't speak your language" they said "Yeah but we are doing achv so we can" Is this not borderline Racism when they (They being anyone not just them) kick you for not speaking their language? I'm sorry but my Queue is my Queue no matter if it takes 1min or 30mins I should not be kicked right after I join because "I don't speak your language" That should be reportable as, to me, That seems a bit racist. This was done today at 2:30 PM by forums standards and realm time. I'm sorry but I think as someone who speaks only English I find it to be Racist if someone kicks me ONLY for the reason of "You don't speak my language, get kicked"
    Edited: February 14, 2018

2. For starters, language != race, so it couldn't ever be "racism." That aside, there are no rules against kicking someone from a group for whatever reason. It could be because they disliked the color of your character's hair. The other players are under no obligation of grouping with you and if all they do is to kick you, nothing wrong is happening.

3. Wrong, You mean to tell me when you say "Oh you speak Russian" then you kick them that doesn't send a vibe basically saying "I hate Russians or someone that speaks Russian"? Again, Maybe I'm too involved in making people feel EQUAL in this world that nothing will get done. I'm still sticking with what I've said as I do believe it is enough to be considered Racism.

4. Yes, I mean to tell exactly that and I thought it was pretty clear.
    Anyone without a persecution complex is able to separate things instead of "getting vibes."

5. Why would it be racism if he says it's because they are doing achievement? They just don't want other people in the group so they don't mess it up. I would just go to the dungeon instead of queuing for it and kicking someone but that doesn't it racism just because they were talking in a different language.

6. As a person who has done specific RDF achievements in the past, I've seen players who are just ignorant and stupid. If a person plays some class for 80 levels how can he/she miss the essential spells it has? And when made corrections to the player's method of playing they usually rage and cry but don't actually take that advice and be a better team player. So if I see someone doing the stupidest thing possible I usually just kick that person instead of trying to help them as they will eventually rage. I am guessing that's where the Russian players were likely thinking and just kicking you was better than wasting time making you understand in a language they didn't excel in.

Edit: Lol this Khrozt created a post in Ask the staff section even though a staff member just replied to his answer twice. How thick is a person who gets offended because people kicked him from a group.
    @Khrozt please leave playing on this server if you are even remotely offended by such stupid things because people here are not polite. If you know what to do in the instance you stay if not people will just remove you.
    Edited: February 14, 2018 Reason: Im laughing my *** off because i didn't know people got offended so easily.