1. You must have Two Factor Authentication enabled for atleast 3 days before purcha

Hey there,

atm it say everytime i want buy somthing out of the Item Trade Shop this Message "You must have Two Factor Authentication enabled for atleast 3 days before purchasing a trade item" . I could buy thing before without this Method. What can i do now? Waithing until this 3 days are over?

Best regards

2. I am now having this same issue. Have donated several times without it in the past on other accounts, now i get this message after giving them my money that i cant even spend the coins for the next 3 days on what i want. When did this happen?!?

3. We have added this to purchasing, it already exists on the selling side.

Account gets compromised -> coins auto used to buy/transfer gold off, can't happen anymore if the real owner is vigilant enough.

4. Smart idea. Thanks for clarifying Edifice!

5. So it says 3 days, and it was 3 days for me last night at 21:49 or something.
    Still cannot use my coins...
    Any ideas please?

6. I didn't have 2FA enabled, but now I do. I don't want to wait 3 days because im impatient but I understand if it can't be removed. Any mods feel like taking my cooldown off? :D

7. It's happening the same thing with me, I activated the 2FA 3 days ago and I can not buy items

8. Same problem for me. It has gone 3 days since I enabled it. Getting kind of impatient..

9. Like, can't we use the Authentication via email code to not wait 3 days? Please I want to use my coins now ;(

10. Like, can't we use the Authentication via email code to not wait 3 days? Please I want to use my coins now ;(
    nope. you can wait the 3 days like everyone else that only enables it after they see the message has to.

11. The thing is that you are not notified that you have to wait before you donate.

12. The thing is that you are not notified that you have to wait before you donate.
    They are separate things. You can have authentication active without donating, and are encouraged to do so. Also, you're assumed to be donating to support the server, so there's no need for a link between donating and notifications about things you need to do to be able to access a separate feature.

13. As I can see this thread is showing me that people experience exactly that, they donate in order to use their coins, in order to donate you need to activate the authenticatior (this is my case), in order to trade you need to wait for 3 days, which kind of kills the excitement of getting what you want with that donation. I understand it is a security feature and I appreciate that, however, I might be wrong but can't the authenticator be connected to your purchasing (trade, services etc) via coins, for example, if I want to buy Gold for Coins, in order to confirm it, check your authentication method. Idk, it's not a lot to wait 3 days, sorry for nagging, I m just expressing my mind.

14. As I can see this thread is showing me that people experience exactly that, they donate in order to use their coins, in order to donate you need to activate the authenticatior (this is my case), in order to trade you need to wait for 3 days, which kind of kills the excitement of getting what you want with that donation. I understand it is a security feature and I appreciate that, however, I might be wrong but can't the authenticator be connected to your purchasing (trade, services etc) via coins, for example, if I want to buy Gold for Coins, in order to confirm it, check your authentication method. Idk, it's not a lot to wait 3 days, sorry for nagging, I m just expressing my mind.
    You can use coins as soon as you donate. We have multiple services for coins and you can use all of them. What you, and others, confuse is access to Trade. That is locked behind having authentication active for three days, be it before or after donating - further showing how there's no direct link between the two. It's not that "you can't use your coins," you just can't use your coins in one specific way, and not out of your coins having some limitation, but because that specific feature has a requirement before you can use it. Yet again, they are separate things.

15. this warmane coin locking system is ****ing bull****

12 Last