1. this warmane coin locking system is ****ing bull****
    boo hoo hoo. wait 3 days and get over it.

2. Yeah, well IMO you should have a banner saying you need to have an authenticator before being able to "trade".... I'm an impulsive person, that donated ONLY because I saw some "easy" gold in the trade section. Now, this was yesterday and I no more feel the same need I did to purchase that gold as I just went farming instead. So now I'm sitting on coins I cannot use in the way I want, and whenever I can use them the way I paid for I will no longer need the service. If you would've just statetd that I'd need an authenticator I wouldn't have wasted my "hard earned" money. Point is: Just tell people how they can use their money before spending it... I mean, it's my money and I feel like you kind of robbed me of the pleasure of donating to use it however I see fit.

3. I used to get very upset when I bought stuff online and I had to wait a few days for it to arrive, but as years passed I grew up.

4. I just started playing yesterday. I just enabled the 2 factor authenticator now and I have to wait 3 days before I can spend my coins. it had no problem letting me spend $113 dollars without one. was hoping to get some gold and a few small items to help me level. anyway they can take this wait off for me?

5. I just started playing yesterday. I just enabled the 2 factor authenticator now and I have to wait 3 days before I can spend my coins. it had no problem letting me spend $113 dollars without one. was hoping to get some gold and a few small items to help me level. anyway they can take this wait off for me?
    step 1. find a pair of ruby slippers.
    step 2. click their heals together for 72 hours while saying "let me use my coins on the trade system"
    step 3. login to website and enjoy.

6. taking to long
    now what do I do with these ruby slippers

7. This is a pain in the a**. This 2 ****tor authentication for 3 days. I donated only to have gold. But it should let me wait for 3 days.

8. May 29, 2019  
    It's not that "you can't use your coins," you just can't use your coins in one specific way, and not out of your coins having some limitation, but because that specific feature has a requirement before you can use it.
    Donated for some coins, started using them - excellent. Tried to tansfer them between accounts, gotta wait 3 days :(
    Transferred them, Brouight things from the store - excellent. Tried to use them to buy from trade - Can't, they are locked for another 72 hours. Donated again so I could get some coins that aren't locked for 72 hours - sorry, all your coins are locked for 72 hours.

Can't use my coins in one specific way - ****ing bull****.

9. June 5, 2019  
    Holy Hell ... I just fell for this trap as well. I understand the need for security but before someone clicks 'buy' you should have a pop up message notifying your customer that the coins purchased will not be spendable in some cases ... and mention the cases ... for 3 or more days. I was super excited to purchase a character then some coins so I could outfit said character then play!! Now i have a nice new naked character with no access to the coins I just purchased from your site. 3 days is one thing but if I can't play for 7 or more again that pretty much sucks. You have my money now give me access to the items I purchased to spend on their intended purpose .. gold! It's only fair.

New .. So great ... the items I wanted to purchase are now gone and I still can't purchase anything. I can't get a refund ... but hey ... you have my money now so what the hell do you care .. right!!!!!
    Edited: June 6, 2019

First 12