1. Sought after class in raids

In general,what is the most sought after class in raids, (All roles included)

2. Healers and tanks, can't have a raid without them.

Tanks: Paladin(pug healer friendly due to 2x lives), death knights for magical dmg encounters
    Healers: shamans, and Restoration Druid, too many Holy paladins don't make one unless you have 100 ms or less latency

Too many holy Paladins on this realm but most of them suck really hard...(from 12 am - 12 pm ST)
    Edited: February 14, 2018

3. Healers and tanks, can't have a raid without them.
    Pretty much agree I only play healers in raids at the moment.

Tanks: Paladin(pug healer friendly due to 2x lives), death knights for magical dmg encounters
    I think every tank spec is viable even protection warriors if played and geared well.

Healers: shamans, and Restoration Druid, too many Holy paladins don't make one unless you have 100 ms or less latency
    Dunno about this realm having too many holy paladins but you forgot to mention disc and holy priests but disc are more sort after due to bad players giving holy a bad name

4. I think every tank spec is viable even protection warriors if played and geared well.
    They are.
    Dunno about this realm having too many holy paladins but you forgot to mention disc and holy priests but disc are more sort after due to bad players giving holy a bad name
    Yeah. Good Holy Priests are a godsend though.

5. What about bad discs :P I have seen so many discs who wouldn't shield anyone except for tanks.

6. Shamans, ele and resto. Either they need dps shaman or heal shaman for that wonderful Bloodlust aka heroism.