1. Your account has been suspended

Your account has been suspended for 9 minutes 39 seconds due to Anticheat violation #1

My question is why? I haven't done anything, I got chat ban 5 mins before but was that a reason for a ban??

2. Your account has been suspended for 13 minutes 45 seconds due to Anticheat violation #1

I have the same issue, with nothing but Discord, World of Warcraft and Google Chrome open. So I'm curious, as to what exactly has been detected.

3. same issue Anticheat violation #1, was farming world-event lovely charms from mobs and ban !
    i guess im out for a while from warmane until that sh** is fixed, dont want to risk permaban.

4. There's nothing to be fixed. Don't use third-party software to help you in-game.

5. There's nothing to be fixed. Don't use third-party software to help you in-game.
    I get the same message. Why are you so sure that we use third-party software, i mean there has never happened for Anticheat get it wrong? I was having open only wow client and mozilla firefox, and than /dc and 15 min suspend, i play online games for over 20 years and never had a ban until now, not even mute on chat or warn, nothing, anyway already reported on [email protected] maybe i will receive an answer there because here the only answer i get i brake the rules but no one tell me what rule, you are assumed to be guilty without any checking.
    Edited: February 16, 2018

6. It's ok, 4 days ago i was banned due to botting when crafting Nightscape Headbands. I created ban appeal almost at same time and there's no answer...

7. It's ok, 4 days ago i was banned due to botting when crafting Nightscape Headbands. I created ban appeal almost at same time and there's no answer...
    Today i m recording my desktop with task manager open and game in window mode just to have a proof in case i get another one, i don`t like to be accused of something i did not do, and if i have to do it from now on every day before i enter the game so be it, because no one believe that is something wrong with anticheat.

8. This bans are happening cause sentinel was updated

in short if u have someting that allows running this functions

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Catego...cted_Functions

u gonna get banned

u can check ingame by running any of this functions on any addon (.lua file) e.g. RunMacroText ("/say hello - this is a test")
    if this get excecuted sentinel will end up catching it after some time and u get banned

if u run this on a normal system the code wont run - u need some software (hack) to allow it.

Anyway maybe warmane can publish some test ingame (via slash) for ppl to know if playing safe
    this helps if u play on diferent computers shared by others

9. Thanks for the info, I'm not running any 3rd party software aside from Firefox and Twitch client. I got a strike for apparently running some 3rd party program but no dev or tech support has been able to tell anyone what it is that they got their strike for. Can we get some insight from someone on this? I'd like to know what I was flagged for. I'm sure everyone else would as well.

10. I just got an answer from them sound like that:
    "Then you were using client edits / scripts / unlockers commonly used for cheating or had memory editing programs such as Cheat Engine running in the background.

Its recommended you revert such edits + disable any third party cheating software before logging back in."

Of course no investigation was made (what i was expecting...) because i suppose it takes to much of they r precious time or they don`t have access to it and is easy just to consider you guilty, for such a big server the support is awful in game you get an answer to a ticket after 10 hours?! (if your lucky) with a text copy/paste.....and you cannot replay.

What happened with:

"Ban appeals have low priority and evidence leading to the ban will have to be re-checked , so it might be a few days before you get a reply - which might also be your appeal being denied."

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346180
    Edited: February 17, 2018

11. I got the same answer, you just can't explain them, they just copy-paste. I am afraid to log in again so I do not get suspended again for no reason.

12. (I'm copy-pasting this from another thread about the same thing, 'cause #1, I'm lazy. And #2, it's relevant.)

A guildie was having the same issue, believe it or not. They were on their mount in Dalaran, and suddenly got banned for that exact reason. Afaik, they were using the Lich King Client (With Draenor textures). So my guess is it's an issue with the anti-cheat flagging false-positives on certain players. As of this moment though, Warmane devs/staff have not confirmed, and I don't think they have any real reason to confirm or deny a flaw with the anti-cheat, though. (They basically told the guildie-friend to disable w/e 3'rd party things they had running. But guildie doesn't use those things.)

13. I am finishing the wotlk client download now and am really looking forward to getting started. I don't intend to cheat or break the terms of service in any way, but I am concerned about all these false flags. I don't want to dump countless hours into my new character just to suddenly get banned while I'm sitting on a mount in Dalaran, like someone above said.

If these false positives are a real issue, maybe we can work together to find the common denominator(s)? I noticed a few people saying they had different browsers open. Of course though, we have to trust that none of us are actually running cheats or 3rd party programs that would cause this.

14. I am finishing the wotlk client download now and am really looking forward to getting started. I don't intend to cheat or break the terms of service in any way, but I am concerned about all these false flags. I don't want to dump countless hours into my new character just to suddenly get banned while I'm sitting on a mount in Dalaran, like someone above said.

If these false positives are a real issue, maybe we can work together to find the common denominator(s)? I noticed a few people saying they had different browsers open. Of course though, we have to trust that none of us are actually running cheats or 3rd party programs that would cause this.
    They aren't false flags, though. If you use just the pure client, without anything external or "tweaks" of any kind, you will be fine, as are the vast, vast majority of our players who haven't got any such bans.

12 Last