1. PvP shaman.

Hello, Im aiming to you for some advices. Mainly I would like to ask what spec of shaman (orc) is better in arenas. Im deciding between restoration and enhacement. PvP elemental is not that good in 2s in my opinion, since this spec is more viable in 5s with halved PvE gear I guess. If I would say for enhancement shamans, there are few things that need to mention. First of all it seems like enhance shamans seems to be too much paper-like to warriors, until sham goes to shield and rage. Some frostmages can outrange shamans shock and grounding is only for once. Against priest/rog, as most common high ratted combo, it end up like that rogue stunlocks shammy and priest burn the soul out of him and its GG. Not talking about that fact, S2 geared shammy with S3 offpieces has same damage as T4 enhancement, what is pretty sick. If I talk about restoration, it seems like warriors does so much damn damage and Im barely able to heal through this sh.t (340 resil), meanwhile my warrior is on 50% HP against full HP Rdruid, not talking about that Im going to be oom soon. I dunno if I should push more resilience (nearly 400 2x35 res) or more healing or Im just that bad for both specs ... Enhacement doesnt seem to me like it is so much skill dependant since its only about push purge, stormstrike and grounding totem (simplified). I'd be glad if you would hit me up with some useful videos, advices and things that I can focus on and which spec is "better" to get higher. Next thing is pretty f*ked MMR when you face fully S3 geared Pala/warrior on 1600 ratting, which spread you all over whole Lordaeron and you can't do single sh*t about that. Summarized, maybe I had bad day, maybe I had bad mate I played with, maybe enemies were too good. I played alliance for years, where I gathered my experiences about shamans in PvP. Now I have new shammy on horde (orc as I wrote at start) and i cant decide which spec I should roll. Big thing is stun resistance, possibility to help with damage or heal through bad situations at the expense of 50% healing reduction. Hit me up with everything you have, even criticism how bad Im. Thank you.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlbg7Tyb78&t=943s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcd-HFqvHtI&t=619s
    I've heard enha rdruid kind of works in 2s, and enha war rdruid is pretty good in 3s. R2 and r4 atm on this server in 3s are playing that comp.
    Otherwise Rsham war is pretty good in 2s, and rsham spriest rogue, rsham lock war, rsham lock spriest are good 3s comps
    I think Resto is easier to get higher rating with, but probably less fun

Some videos that display some of what could be like playing enhancement in s3 arena :)

3. Go for restoration if you want to do 2v2. Go elemental if you want to do 3v3.
    Stay far away from enhancement.

4. Go for restoration if you want to do 2v2. Go elemental if you want to do 3v3.
    Stay far away from enhancement.
    There is absolutly no reason to stay away from Enh.
    It is currently one of the strongest specs in 3s with warr, enh, rdudu.

5. You nailed it there man, "currently". The differences between TBC PvP without spell haste/arp and with spell haste/arp are mind blowing. As an enhancement shaman, you won't be bad per se in the coming ZA/SWP/S4 era, but casters and hunters/rogues will be oh so much better. It is likely to see a shift from Enhancement in 3v3 to Elemental. Hence, stay far away from the spec, for the "new" TBC is approaching.