1. I made a Teron Gorefiend game since the old one doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Made by Rumhammer of <YIKES>

Here is the link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10cB...ew?usp=sharing

Unfortunately the engine I used to make the game with only allows me to make a windows executable without buying more licensing so its not available as a browser based game.

Controls are wasd to move. You can also use q and e for horizontal movement. 345 for the abilities. You can click on and enemy to target them with your icelance and see their hp.

All the spells damage are pulled from wowwiki and the mobs hp is based on how much they have on this server. The ability's all work properly. The only things I am unsure about are the player speed and the enemy's base speed. Feedback would be appreciated.

Video of the game is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFyoBhMKeUs
    Edited: February 15, 2018

2. I hope it also randomly says Teron's voicelines like the original did, that was the best part of playing it!

- GIVE IN!

- YOU! WILL SHOW THE PROPER RESPECT!

3. +1 for this. I'll go ahead and share a tutorial video I made prior to release.

I may also share our full tactic sheet, but it needs some cleaning up / updating first.
    Edited: February 15, 2018

4. The constructs seem to have about 3x the health of these because they will get to the top of the lower stairs before they are finally killed. and that is using chains/volley and rotating spirit lance. without missing a construct in the rotation. Idk if warmane has changed the fight in the last few weeks though.

5. The constructs seem to have about 3x the health of these because they will get to the top of the lower stairs before they are finally killed. and that is using chains/volley and rotating spirit lance. without missing a construct in the rotation. Idk if warmane has changed the fight in the last few weeks though.
    Sounds about right. Clearly more than retail at least, heh. Don't think construct HP has been changed since it was released though.