Hello.

I have a 6.3k GS Fury Warrior on Icecrown, I am currently guildless after my previous guild disbanded. After the disband I took a long break (6-7 months ish) and now I am back and ready to raid again. I'm looking for an end game guild clearing the top content on Heroic mode.

I have experience in Heroic end-game content having cleared everything but The Lich King on 25 man Heroic, and feel comfortable in raids with my knowledge of tactics. For a look at my gear (which isn't perfect, despite me clearing 99% of the content I was unfortunately unlucky with loot rolls) you can check my armory here: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

I have no issue whatsoever attending raids and I'm confident in saying I can make all the raid times. I live in Europe however I can also attend NA raid times as I have a dysfunctional sleeping schedule at the moment.

I have a working clear microphone, I'm fluent in English and I can speak French to a reasonable standard. I have programs like Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Discord available and ready. I'm a friendly mature person who avoids drama and just wishes to raid in a pleasant atmosphere, that being said I can take a joke and I can easily get along with others.

I'm currently playing on Alliance but I'm willing to switch to Horde if need be, currently saving points up to be ready to make the switch. I've been playing WoW for over 10 years and I know my class in and out.

If you'd like to talk with me you can send me a message here or message my character in game "Ayeux", you can also leave me an in-game mail as I check my mailbox regularly.

Thanks and sorry for the long post! 😄