1. What's the one thing you wish the expansion you are playing had?

Although most of us play the expansions we play because we feel the most "at home" when playing through them, I know many of us also have some things which we wish were implemented earlier. So, which are yours?

Mine would have been transmog, but as Icecrown has it now, I would say shared achievements between characters. I am an altholic and an achievement hunter, so I guess I have tons of hours of gameplay of only doing The Explorer multiple times. Yaaay.

2. Decent, non-cartoonish graphics, but that's valid for every single expansion.

3. I wish Icecrown had either the Cataclysm or Legion incarnation of Every Man for Himself. The PvP ladder and the overall ratio of humans to other races there is just sad. We're talking borderline broken numbers like 90-95% of all high rated teams being Alliance, 90% of which contain exclusively humans, with the only real exceptions being classes that humans can't play as.

4. I wish Legion had wrath style pvp.

5. Mogging on Outland and removal of EMHF racial on Icrown in exchange for the old perception as well as a nerf on Shadowmeld back to how it was pre Wotlk, same with WOTF.

6. Improved LoS mechanics on TBC and auto unqueue for other BGs upon entering one to make BG jumping impossible.
    Tmog on TBC that works similiar to Wotlk would be also nice.

7. Playing wotlk but I'd love for quest items to not fill my bags like they've done in later expansions.

8. Wotlk to be with guild perks from Cata :P

9. Wish TBC & WOTLK had flying in Kalimdor/EasternKingdoms.

10. THIS!! And shared mounts overall account for wotlk.

11. I wish tbc had achievements like from wotlk...

12. THIS!! And shared mounts overall account for wotlk.
    Same here.