1. Why there's no TBC x1 server?

Hi. Question is WHY? While focusing on quests i get that 'easy' feeling, like playing soccer with 3 year-old kids. I'm new here, but i know that there was Medivh server with x1. Why it was shut? I've searched net for TBC x1 popular server. most popular cannot compare to Warmane's 10 000. Isn't that a missing niche? I'm even considering to jump on vanilla.

2. Because they tried, but it was too low on population

3. ^ What he said. Medivh was x1, but the population was too low to sustain it.

4. You just missed the boat. They shut Medivh down last month, after several months of a slowly declining population and a general consensus desire to merely merge the characters into the 7x Outland.

There were a couple dozen, perhaps a few hundred players who still played Medivh 1x, but Warmane operated it as a sort of charity (as it was at a revenue disadvantage due to lack of coin shop, which itself was a core component of the blizz-like environment). By end of 2018, it was determined to no longer be worth the efforts of maintaining that separate server, and characters were offered a free transfer into the Outland realm.

There just isn't a substantial demand for 1x.

5. Thx for replies :) It's pretty sad thou. I'm surprised that there is no public demand for this, since there are no any populated servers TBCx1. But maybe that's just it: no populated because no much demand. What do you think, what is actually the reason behind this?

6. Thx for replies :) It's pretty sad thou. I'm surprised that there is no public demand for this, since there are no any populated servers TBCx1. But maybe that's just it: no populated because no much demand. What do you think, what is actually the reason behind this?
    ^ What he said. Medivh was x1, but the population was too low to sustain it.
    This section isn't really for discussions...