1. [H] Never Surrender (progressing) (EU)

Who are we? Never Surrender is a newly formed guild, that is made with only one purpose, to help our members. The guild has experienced leadership, that has done every end-game contentent multiple times, and all we want to do is help you do the same. The main reason we exist, is because we know how frustrating it is to be unable to join any raids because of the ridiculous requirements by the raid leaders, or how hard it is to get into a guild without being almost BiS geared with the end game raiding experience.

"What is it that you are offering us?"
    -So what we are offering you is a guild, a family that is ready to help you get your gear, get your raiding experience, and the most important, have fun playing this game. We are also providing free flasks to our guild members for the raids, aswell as a discount for BoE's in the guild bank.

"Hmm, okay, that doesn't sound bad, but what are you asking for in return?"
    -Since we are a raiding guild, we need you to be geared enough for some basic raids, this means being somewhere around 5k gs (enchants and gems are mandatory). This gearscore requirement is made simply to enable us to start raiding sooner, and it is nothing that can't be acomplished in couple of days simply by doing dungeons. Also we are not asking for you to know every single tactic for every boss, our officers are more than ready to explain every tactic for every encounter if necessary, we are simply asking for you to be ready to listen, learn and follow our simple guild rules.

"Okay, fair enough, but what is your guilds progress and raid schedule, also what classes are you looking for?"
    -Never Surrender is a newly formed progressing guild and our progress so far is:

Icecrown Citadel
    Ruby Sanctum
    10 nm - 12/12
    10 hc - /
    25 nm - 10/12
    25 hc - /
    10 nm - 4/4
    10 hc - /
    25 nm - /
    25 hc - /
    We are currently looking for everyone that is ready to join us and progress with us, but we are mostly in need of the following:

• Holy = High
    • Protection = High
    • Retribution = Medium
    • Balance = High
    • Restoration = High
    • Feral DPS = High
    • Feral Tank = High
    • Beast Mastery = Closed
    • Survival = Closed
    • Marksmanship = High
    • Protection = High
    • Fury = High
    • Arms = Closed
    • Blood Tank = High
    • Frost Tank = Medium
    • Blood DPS = Medium
    • Frost DPS = High
    • Unholy DPS = Medium
    • Fire = High
    • Arcane = High
    • Frost = Closed
    • Restoration = High
    • Elemental = High
    • Enhancement = High
    • Affliction = High
    • Demonology = High
    • Destruction = Medium
    • Combat = High
    • Assassination = High
    • Subtlety = Closed
    • Shadow = High
    • Holy = High
    • Discipline = High

We are raiding at 16:30 ST (server time) and every raid will be announced in advance via the guild message of the day, or the in-game calendar, so our members can prepare for them.

"Alright, I would like to join your guild, what do I have to do?"
    -To get some kind of knowledge about the people that want to join us, we require everyone that wants to be a part of this growing family to fill out a simple application on our website https://never-surrender.shivtr.com/, the application is short and it shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes to fill it out, or if you preffer talking over the application, you can whisper any officer in-game to be interviewed, nothing special, just some basic questions, before joining the guild.

Keep in mind that we are a new progressing guild, so don't expect us to start doing Bane, LoD, Halion hc runs in couple of days or weeks, what we are aiming for is to get people that are willing to progress with us and everything else will easily come after that.

Our officer team:
    Terogaxxu
    Rumon
    Soulwhites

For any kind of questions feel free to whisper any officer in-game, they will be more than happy to answer you
    Edited: May 11, 2018

2. Damn you raid 30 min too early for me :( Have a 5.3k gs combat rogue that needs some raid time as my current guild is great but also raid just a bit too early for me. Let me know if this changes at all in the future

3. Hello, do you guys raid lower tier content too? Like onyxia,toc,ulduar,naxxramas? It's a shame that 90% of the server's population do only icc,and the rest that actually do those raids i mentioned ask high gs for nerdy achievements:((

4. Hello, we actually are not doing them so far, but we are going to do some achi runs from the lower tier content as soon as we can manage to have enough ppl interested in joining those

5. Our first Halion kill, true it's 10 normal, but still a nice progress imo :D (the noob shaman that is not in our guild is just an alt, so it was a full grun)

6. Well done guys, Praise God Your Name Have Been Synonymous With Success! Congrat.

7. Our first icc 25 man run happened on this weekend, so just a little update, we had more than 20 guildies in the raid, so we barely had to pug a few missing dps, and we 1 shoted everything till sindy, where we had to ro because the pugs left and our raid time was close to it's end so we didn't feel like saving anyone for just a few tries. 10/12 BOIZZ

8. Congratulations!

(I like this guild somehow, even tho I have never seen a member)

You’ll probably deal with Sindra easily too (if people don’t freeze whole RAID and don’t stack), however LK is where the wipefest starts. Arm yourself with patience and you will succeed.

Good luck!

9. Our first LK kill, GZ to everyone, the hunter that is not from our guild is just an alt, so it was a full grun. 8 out 10 ppl in the raid got Kingslayers, so it was a pretty nice raid, also i have to appologize for the bad ss, but i was pretty excited about our new progress so you are gonna have to forgive me :D

10. May 6, 2018  

Another LK kill, we almost 1 shoted him, we only got unfortunate with the holy pally getting pulled inside the frostmourne, but we got him from the 2nd try, gz to everyone. Also, we are still recruiting people to fill our 25 man raids, so if you want to join us whisper any officer in-game or just simply apply on our site. Peace