1. Fast Leveling Character + Good in WPvP

Hi there!

I plan on starting a new character (on Lordaeron) that's decent in leveling and is also not too bad in WPvP. I've already played a Feral Druid and loved ti just breeze thru the content without any issue and i got to choose my fights in WPvP which made things a lot easier. I'm not really a fan of Hunters even tho they're good in both the things I'm looking for.

So, how good are warriors in leveling? I've always seen low level warriors complain about dying to other players a lot in WPvP since they get their signature abilities much later. What about Paladins? I know they suck at killing healers but you hardly ever find someone leveling as a Healing spec in questing areas (I know they exist but they are very few). The only thing pushing me away from warriors is the fact that sometimes, when they charge, they go thru the ground and die (Lordaeron bug). Not sure how common it is for warrior players tho.

What would be the best choice, excluding Druids and Hunters from the list?

2. Ret paly or DK should fit u.
    Prot warr works also decent but I don't know how well they perform in low lvl pvp. They deal some insane dmg with revenge though so don't go arms or fury.

3. Ret paly or DK should fit u.
    Prot warr works also decent but I don't know how well they perform in low lvl pvp. They deal some insane dmg with revenge though so don't go arms or fury.
    Thanks for the reply. What about rogues? How good are they in leveling? Can they solo Elites (Maybe as Combat)?

4. they can solo pretty much anything that dosnt require group and some group mobs , plus its great for leveling and Wpvp but i would go for something with healing like a pala or DK