1. Frost mage 5.4 PVP question !

im fully geared 550 frost mage
    i dont know but i really cant do much dmg while playing arena 2s with a healer , against dps / healer
    i watched lots of xaryu's videos and others but still cant do **** , im doing my best and also searched forums and **** but still couldnt figure it out
    so may i ask my own server's players help please ?

2. keep practicing and quing, skill comes with experience and training.

3. well...as you watched xaryu you will know that you dont have constant dps. You burst and you run. Every offensive rotation you burn more and more deffensive cooldowns to be able to actualy 100% to 0 enemy. Playing mage is actualy much more complex than probably every other class. It's just much more different playstyle. You cant be sticking to one target and spamming dps into him 24/7 when for about 70% of time you just scratch them. Facing some comps is a huge stonewall, like good luck bursting mw monk when DK is smashing you with super high constant dps. 1v1s videos from xaryu are super useful. I feel your pain and know what you mean xd. It might be hard and very often not succesful but the satisfaction mage actualy gives is not comparable to any other **** for me xd Very imporatant thing is as ALIYALUSH said just practice. You can watch xaryu, then go play and for sure you will notice that you still do misteakes. Don't do same stupid plays and think after arena what went wrong. Keep on learning. Good luck ;)

4. Go roll a DK and do same burst as you do with mage while having all the procs, trinkets, living bomb from nova, alter time etc What is the point of having to do all this **** when you can press 4 buttons as DK. This server is dead, pvp is dead, tragic expansion that is complete **** in comparsion to cata and if not the meltdown and 70% of cata playerbase that switched to this i bet around 2/3k would still be playing on cata. In this 1k playerbase of Frostwolf are only people that fall in love with their characters, have super cool mogs and mounts and spend too much time to break up and start from the zero on something actualy good like tbc or wotlk. Just give people some starting eq on any of the other server and kill frostwolf as its actualy sad to watch and read.

5. Go roll a DK and do same burst as you do with mage while having all the procs, trinkets, living bomb from nova, alter time etc What is the point of having to do all this **** when you can press 4 buttons as DK. This server is dead, pvp is dead, tragic expansion that is complete **** in comparsion to cata and if not the meltdown and 70% of cata playerbase that switched to this i bet around 2/3k would still be playing on cata. In this 1k playerbase of Frostwolf are only people that fall in love with their characters, have super cool mogs and mounts and spend too much time to break up and start from the zero on something actualy good like tbc or wotlk. Just give people some starting eq on any of the other server and kill frostwolf as its actualy sad to watch and read.
    Your frustrated reply about DK’s is a consequence of two things:
    1. Being constantly nailed by a DK.
    2. Not enough or little knowledge about DK’s gameplay.

Both of those result in your frustration. Now, put your man pants on(if you’re a man at all) and then learn to play your class or stop whining and be respected.

As far as server - you’re partially right. PvP here is better on one side - being more strict and balanced and worse on the other by not having flexibility like Wotlk have.

Danke.