1. [ANSWERED]GM help with anything if my account was compromised?

Hello

My account has 2 factor authentication both for ingame and website.
    I have never shared my passw with anyone, nor clicked ingame suspicious links.

Overnight my character got stolen about 30000 gold. It just disappeared, went to 0.
    It is very serious, considering 30000 gold has like 300$ value comparing your donation rates.

So someone could log in to my account and steal all my gold.
    Firstly, he somehow got my password, but it shouldn't matter. The 2 factor authentication is exactly for these cases, to prevent others to log into my account even if they know the password. Yet he could log in freely, on my gmail email (which is mobile-authenticated) I didn't receive any notification about it.

So how can anyone with different IP than mine log into my account with this 2factor auth?

Maybe it means your 2-factor authentication did not work, and it is not my fault.

Yet when i write a ticket about it, a GM without considering it for 1 second, writes this automated reply :
    "Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your issue as we do not provide support for such cases."

The GM didn't even look on it, just throwsh the thing away, like meh dont care not my problem.

Account safety should be a number 1 priority, as players spend lot of time playing on their account.
    If it could happen to me, than it can happen to any of the players, no matter they use 2-factor authentication.

I can not imagine you can do nothing about it, check where the gold was gone, or even provide little information how could this happen, when i have 2 factor authentication? You must have some log where that 30k gold went and what IP logged in my account. How can you do nothing about a problem like this, when the problem was caused by your 2-factor authenticator not working, and i lost this much by this?

On my main acc i even donated a considerable amount of money, I was hoping for some help in this problem.
    During my time on this server i reported over 30 bots with screens/videos, and i get nothing in return.
    Also i have to write this miserable text here, like begging for help, instead you should be more helpful in the first place when players write a ticket.

What else can I do than quit this whole server and never play this game when such thing can happen and i get no help?

Thanks.
    Edited: February 16, 2018

2. GMs have no powers to add/remove items, hence why he can't return your gold. The same is valid for people requesting items from ninjas. You should try the support channels. On our website, go to Support and open a support ticket under General Issues.