1. I lose my items every time i log in now its a common thing.

I logged in and realised for the SECOND TIME i am missing my shield which is added in my actionbars ( so I deffinetly had it ) and every single macro of mine.

I sadly recieved a copy paste answer of a GM telling me how unprofessional he can be when it comes to such matters
    Despite last time this happened my item was replaced via blizzard mail within 2hours.
    https://postimg.org/gallery/1mm0ck20s/

This time none gives a f***

https://postimg.org/gallery/1mm0ck20s/

As I said to the careless GM if this issue is not handled with a professional maner I will take my guildies/friends etc and leave to play on another realm
    because this is legitimately Bull****.

2. GMs can not restore your items. You can only get the item restored if you bought it with coins. Sometimes missing items get automatically sent back to your mailbox, which is what happened first time. If that doesn't happen this time and you didn't buy the item with coins then you can't get it restored.

3. lost items are not replaced. unless they were purchased on the website with coins. so /wave /bye to you and your guild/friends. enjoy the new server.

4. I wonder how can you put that shield on action bar.

5. 'I wonder how can you put that shield on action bar.'

I have to pvp as fury in open world so dragging the shield to quickly replace my off hand if need be is useful since I cant make more macros its the best thing to do if you have spare keybindings

6. You said this is the second time, i'm guessing you lost the (Macro/Item) from action bar not the item itself ?
    Because it dose happens if you get dc or don't close the game properly.

7. Thats one of the most uglyest UI's I've ever seen

8. I mean, you have mail in the screenshot. Did you check it? lol

I've experienced this when my bags are full and I'm holding sheild+Main hand. If you try to swap to a 2H, then the bag won't be able to fit both item slots and one is just mailed to you in 24hours. Try to ensure your bags aren't full when you try this macro.
    Edited: February 18, 2018

9. Looks like you are just a mess and disorganized and lost it. Check your **** and don't blame GM for your carelessness. You probably could've even deleted it yourself which is your fault.

10. Sciffer is probably right, except the mail should come an hour later. I've done that myself and had a wth moment before realizing what happened.

I've experienced this when my bags are full and I'm holding sheild+Main hand. If you try to swap to a 2H, then the bag won't be able to fit both item slots and one is just mailed to you in 24hours. Try to ensure your bags aren't full when you try this macro.