1. Muted?

I wanted to inform the Warmane team that the one-minute mute is pretty annoying for the 99% of the players.
    I just wanted to say that mute must be less happening when somebody reaches level 80, I cannot even type over 3 times.
    I keep getting muted while i'm speaking with 4 different people in whispers, what can i do? not answer them???, and NO, Im not waiting 4-5 seconds before sending another text. Do something for it please or just remove it, i'm just curious to know who invented this wonderful idea...
    (Just in case i'm playing on Lordaeron)

2. Due to the high population of the realm, the mute feature is a necessary action needed so that people can actually read the global chat or else it would go at 100x speed than it is now. And as there are gold sellers and bots which spam WTS on global will spam non stop and will annoy everyone in the realm.

3. But why mute people that are not even on global chat?

4. I wanted to inform the Warmane team that the one-minute mute is pretty annoying for the 99% of the players.
    I just wanted to say that mute must be less happening when somebody reaches level 80, I cannot even type over 3 times.
    I keep getting muted while i'm speaking with 4 different people in whispers, what can i do? not answer them???, and NO, Im not waiting 4-5 seconds before sending another text. Do something for it please or just remove it, i'm just curious to know who invented this wonderful idea...
    (Just in case i'm playing on Lordaeron)
    im not sure if its different on Lord, but in Icc you dont get muted from wispering...