1. You pretty much said everything...

And yep,as long as there's this bug i am going to use it.Be a man and duel me while im at 100% hp,not like sissy boy trying to kill me while im at 2% hp.

2. Not like it matters but in wotlk such an "exploit" exists too. People go to wintergrasp and close before they die, they click top right "Leave wintergrasp" which teleports them away just to come back again to annoy you. There are always player that will abuse bugs if they are not banable. Get over it...
    idk how but this makes me dont giev af anymore bout the glitch :p
    think it`s the avatar

@Werdx dam boy it sounds like rogues maked u suffer alot here :))
    i`m saying again maybe this time you can comprehend: dismount and killing leveler, or sum2% hp for 1 honor = waste of time for me, no satisfaction. Not all rogs are the same lol .... hope i`ll get the chance to `duel` u in arena :)) altf4more
    Edited: February 23, 2018

3. I can't believe people exist who defend this.

It's obnoxious, it's not how retail worked, and it's 100% an exploit.

People are doing it in BGs. Healers are running into Drek's room to defend him, and they log out while being attacked, so they may log back in to get inside. People are doing it in the world who are worth haala tokens and honour to those who 100% deserve these marks and honour as the game was intended.

I have to ask those defending this exploit, are you really that stupid?

First 12