1. So when is alt-f4ing in pvp going to be bannable?

This is getting ridiculous. Horde ends up with 2 cowards camping their towns constantly in outland and every single time we almost kill them they alt-f4 and come back 10 minutes later. It either needs to be fixed so they don't instantly disappear and they still get killed or just outright ban them because this has been going on for months and it's clearly exploiting your coding.

2. Likely never. Working as intended.

Though a valid counter exists: you yourself may alt-F4!
    Edited: February 16, 2018 Reason: Counter

3. >ganking lowbies in towns
    >pvp

pick one

4. Well, alt f4ing is the only way to counter a rogue with CDs 1v1. Perfectly legitimate tactics to even the playing field tbh.

If you don't do it, you get CC'd to death 100% of the time.

5. Well, alt f4ing is the only way to counter a rogue with CDs 1v1. Perfectly legitimate tactics to even the playing field tbh.
    If you don't do it, you get CC'd to death 100% of the time.
    I'm afraid I have to agree, unless one plays one of the few counter specs to rogues, and even then it is tricky (even more so in BGs).
    Alt f4ing is somewhat of a low thing to do yet it is not illegal. The problem is that since the toxicity levels on Warmane are so high, this is done quite often out of pure spite.

6. alt+f4 is default shortcut to end applications in windows so ban the whole world for using a shortcut?
    just get used to world pvp. simlpe as that. i play in both faction and sometimes on my low level horde toon i get camped from 4 allys level 70 in outland and i am not here whioning. it is just the way the game is. Nothing more.

7. they changed something.. on medivh you DIED when alt+f4 in combat, and your character was still there for quite a while before vanishing. on outland its the opposite, you dont die, and you vanish as soon as you hit alt+f4.

I KNOW both server have the same scripts, im just talking about how it worked on medivh months ago.

8. Is it so hard to fix this ??? Alt+f4 while in combat should kill you ! It`s frustrating all noobs are doing it already even in bgs. Soon will happen in arenas ???

9. Actually Alt-f4ing in combat should not kill you. Nor should logging out in combat kill you.

10. Actually Alt-f4ing in combat should not kill you. Nor should logging out in combat kill you.
    and u`re telling this based on what ? i`ve played on 3 diferent tbc servers on all of them alt f4ing in cb killed you.

11. Based on how it was in retail.

The death by alt-f4ing in combat was just a thing implemented by some private servers to counter the people abusing it.

12. Is it so hard to fix this ??? Alt+f4 while in combat should kill you ! It`s frustrating all noobs are doing it already even in bgs. Soon will happen in arenas ???
    I assume you are rogue,and you are frustrated because you can't kill low hp players while they fighting mobs in open world.

13. When u have an arena title plebs like to SS and talk **** how they destroyed you ez 1v1. No thanks

14. I assume you are rogue,and you are frustrated because you can't kill low hp players while they fighting mobs in open world.
    Yes am i rogue and im not wasting my time to kill levelers for 1honor. I`m talking about using this GLITCH in hellfire towers, preventing you from getting a mark.
    I assume u `re 12 and cant survive to a single gank. U need this exploit.

@Voxsilentii2: Outland is not retail. Dont think u need arguments here ;)
    Edited: February 22, 2018

15. Not like it matters but in wotlk such an "exploit" exists too. People go to wintergrasp and close before they die, they click top right "Leave wintergrasp" which teleports them away just to come back again to annoy you. There are always player that will abuse bugs if they are not banable. Get over it...

12 Last