1. WoD model file extracting broke my folder

Okay so I just installed the WoD models for 5.4.8 Mists Of Pandaria, and I keep getting an error when I try opening WoW-64.exe, same goes for 32.exe. I'm pretty sure I know what I did wrong. Instead of merging the data folders, I extracted it to the actual Mists Of Pandaria folder. Is there any way I can un-do this without uninstalling the entire game and re-installing again? Because that's what I'm afraid of doing.

Edit: Turns out I did it correctly. I extracted the WoD models folder to the WoW folder and merged data folders. I opened both WoW.exe's after one of them didn't work, and none of them work. I can't even use the WoW file I normally used to run the game anymore. I just get the same error.

Conclusion: I feel like the entire process is ****ed up so I deleted the whole MoP folder and started reinstalling. Not gonna bother with the WoD models anymore, this was my 2nd attempt using the correct steps and it broke the entire game. Seems like it's compatible for some people, but also not compatible for others. And the download link on here says to not bother the Warmane Staff if something goes wrong even though they're advertising it. So that's kinda funny.

Result: K now I can't even play the game after a total reinstallation. I've unchecked "read only" and the set realmlists seem to not need any changes for some reason, I have it moved away from the torrent folder, I launch it and it doesn't do anything for 3 minutes then I finally get an error. Why is this rocket science?
    Edited: February 17, 2018