1. Capital Beggars

The increased XP rate is the reason of beggars all over azeroth I guess on all realms so I guess a free 60% mount for first characters or increased gold rate on 1-30 level quests (depends on expansion) would solve that. Not sure about other realms but on Outland Orgrimmars 50% population are lowbies begging for gold (mount/armor/skills), a bit annoying.

2. The gold rates are also increased so that shouldn't be a problem.

3. The gold rates are also increased so that shouldn't be a problem.
    Gold is indeed increased, but it is x2 times lower than XP rates, so doing the Vanilla quests you will never be able to buy skills/mounts (even looting all the mobs that you killed) in the right time. The best way to obtain gold during the leveling is by upgrading your professions and gather materials ( to be later sold on AH). This is totally unbalanced and ends up in a ton of gold beggers swarming the capital cities( plus making the leveling experience more ugly than it currently is at x5 or x7 rates, since you will have to start farming in order to mantain your early level economy) Altought the solution is pretty simple, no one is applying it or pointing it out:
    Lvl 60 or below lvl quests should award x2 times more than the XP rates of the server, which means if the server is x7 gold awarded by quests should be x14 to cover up the issue. Anyways i always think that if you are going for high rates of xp your server is aimed to the end game ( which will only take 2 months max for a good player to clear) but then you find normal xp rates and gold rates which totally ****s the equation up, and this is a struggle for decent players that are new to the server.

4. What makes you think they would stop begging after adquiring their first mount? They would beg for flying permission, flying mount, rush dgs and raids etc.

5. rather than doing anything to help lazy gold beggars out, i vote they start getting banned. they should eventually shut up after a few.

6. Look, I have been playing on this server since Cata was first introduced to Molten, ever since then i've seen people asking for gold. I am talking about Sargeras (Then 20x realm) and now Lordaeron (1x). The point being is that no matter the server, gold or any other rate, there will always be beggars in this game, and even if you give them 500 gold for whatever, they will still come back in 10 minutes, 10 hours or tomorrow to beg for more, because it's just who they are. I am not trying to bash on or discriminate those players, whoever they might be, I'm simply saying that there is no solution to the "problem".

Game is designed in such way that, regardless of your level, or weather you have just began playing, if you do it right, you will always have enough gold for mounts, skills, professions and such, and even if you don't have at the given moment, you can spend 30 minutes more on grinding the stuff you actualy need.

So the actual solutions are:
    1. If you don't like those players, simply ignore them and they will move on.
    2. If you think you'll do a good deed by giving them money, give them and they will move on.

7. It's nearly laughable to think they need gold for [insert any reason] to the point that they need to ask strangers in a city for it.

The game is explicitly designed to enable a player to acquire all the tools necessary, even taking into account accelerated need for skills and gear due to experience modifiers.

I would support some sort of suspension period to punish beg-spamming, but I would definitely not support the alteration of any server's economy in reaction to the presence of beggars. I would love to see a report category for solicitation-spam, resulting in a 24h chat (/s /y /emote, any public chat channel; would still allow for guild, whisper, and private channels) ban or something of that nature.

8. I think it's disgusting how Certain "Free for All Guilds" Promote Gold Begging, Lately it has increased out of control on Lordaeron Wotlk. I actually spoke to a Guild Master of one of those "Free for all Guilds" (No Rules) after many of their members continually harassed many players and Beg for gold and the Gm said, Oh It's fine, we promote it and we do not care! LOL
    It's such a Shame, that they would stoop so low and be such horrible role models to these young kids with no manners.
    To all the Gold Beggars, and Guilds that promote it, "Show a little Respect for yourself and Your Guild".
    Unfortunately, the sad news, is it will continue.......

9. I get its a bit annoying, but doesn't /ignore/ just not fix the problem? ALso, heres a solution from somebody else:

There was one annoying newbie guy spamming "gold plz" in stormwind. I told him about a "secret exploit" at a secret island that would give you infinite amounts of gold.
    He believed that so I invited him to a party. I mounted on my chopper and asked him to go with me to the secret island. As a DK, I used path of frost and went to the place Gilneas would be (that was in WotLK) and asked him to delete his hearthstone, so he'd get lots of gold. He did that.
    A day later I found him in SW again, begging for gold. He was not happy about having to swim from Gilneas to SW.

10. You Can /ignore but they will not go away, They /s or /y Yell outloud and Beg and /f and follow you around. Some players that Beg if you /ignore, they just go on multiple gold begging alt accounts and continue again and again.
    The Gold Beggars always say "I was just asking for Gold, not Begging" even though they don't stop harassing. I just log out for a few minutes and they are on to the next victim. It's not just the low levels that do it, It's higher levels too and they are in Guilds that promote it. Unfortunately like I said earlier, it will continue and it's sadly a part of the game.
    Edited: March 26, 2018

11. rather than doing anything to help lazy gold beggars out, i vote they start getting banned. they should eventually shut up after a few.
    I Agree!! 20 stars! Vote up!!

12. The gold rates are also increased so that shouldn't be a problem.
    Not all Realms have increased Xp and Gold rates.

13. It's because they're lazy, I play since 2 weeks if I remember and even if it's was hard at start I now have the 280% mount, they just want to have the mount directly when they get level 20, rofl.

Also, for the realm who don't get incrased XP or gold, well it's like official so idk why they complain

But wtf is wrong with wanting to ban lazy people? Maybe you hate that put do you ever heard about freedom of speech?

14. I dont really think this is a problem but if people want to counter it , then the /say of characters below lvl 50 should be blocked in cities.

15. Best way to deal with beggars who annoy you is macro /no /spit /ignore. Don't see anythyng wrong in begging anyway - it just another way to get gold. Someone selling items on AH, someone perform crafting, someone grinding quests and someone begging. Nothing special.

12 Last