1. buckle up, kids! it's gonna be a loooong ride
    Edited: February 18, 2018

2. don't do drugs. you'll regret it. If you smoke weed, one day, 20 years from now, you'll wake up and wonder what happened to your life and why are you still sitting on the couch doing nothing,

3. Everyone has their own views on it, so I don't even care.

I will say for those who say it's based off peer pressure - let me tell you... that ain't true.

I came from a serious childhood... never touched a drug and never got drunk. Intentionally.

4. May 16, 2019  
    Don't use drugs kids, you will suffer consequences, now, in one month, one year or 10. Believe me on this one. Then you will spend your lifetime thinkin what you've done with your life, unfortunately it will be (in most of the cases) too late.

5. May 16, 2019  
    don't do drugs. you'll regret it. If you smoke weed, one day, 20 years from now, you'll wake up and wonder what happened to your life and why are you still sitting on the couch doing nothing,
    Your drug experiences seem to be based on TV shows

Don't use drugs kids, you will suffer consequences, now, in one month, one year or 10. Believe me on this one. Then you will spend your lifetime thinkin what you've done with your life, unfortunately it will be (in most of the cases) too late.
    Your drug experience, too.

6. May 26, 2019  
    Best ****ing thread. Psychadelics are life.

7. Drugs are boring
    Edited: June 14, 2019

8. Drugs are for weak people, slaves and ignorants.

I don't like drugs and I pity those who are addicted to it, I don't find it cool it's degenerate, meaningless and absurd. Life is full of possibilities you shouldn't be the slave of a substance that alters your nervous system.

9. drug are for losers. real men don't do drugs. think of your grandfatthers, what they have endured without even painkillers. nowadays there is only pussies

10. Drugs are for weak people, slaves and ignorants.

I don't like drugs and I pity those who are addicted to it, I don't find it cool it's degenerate, meaningless and absurd. Life is full of possibilities you shouldn't be the slave of a substance that alters your nervous system.
    I did quite a lot of them in my younger days, traveling around the world to parties and festivals, broadening my mind and understanding of the world and people surrounding me. Now at the threshold of my 40ties, still smoking weed out of all of those, I'm running my own company, I'm still traveling the world (though not for parties), playing games for lols and generally, enjoying life to the fullest. I didn't spend my young days behind a screen, thinking my addiction is better than others. And if you think you're not a slave to quite a lot of things (games, your phone, your PC, YT, Wiki, whatnot with you millennials or younger), you're pretty ignorant yourself. Or a hypocrite. Or simply stupid, you get to pick. :)

drug are for losers. real men don't do drugs. think of your grandfatthers, what they have endured without even painkillers. nowadays there is only pussies
    I can imagine your grandfather entering your room, watching you play a video game, surely the first thing going through his mind would be "Now there's a real man". You sillies. :)

123 Last