1. extremly low IQ post.. if you take the right drugs they can make you more productive, social, better looking and enhance your life in every way possible. while you are calling people who take drugs pussies remember that there are people out there cheating their genetic destiny and achieving things that would be impossible for them without drugs when in fact you are too high inhibition to try drugs and see what they can do for you. i may be a walking pharmacy but you are the one who is a ***** complaining about drugs on a literal private server wow forum lmfao

2. I did quite a lot of them in my younger days, traveling around the world to parties and festivals, broadening my mind and understanding of the world and people surrounding me. Now at the threshold of my 40ties, still smoking weed out of all of those, I'm running my own company, I'm still traveling the world (though not for parties), playing games for lols and generally, enjoying life to the fullest. I didn't spend my young days behind a screen, thinking my addiction is better than others. And if you think you're not a slave to quite a lot of things (games, your phone, your PC, YT, Wiki, whatnot with you millennials or younger), you're pretty ignorant yourself. Or a hypocrite. Or simply stupid, you get to pick. :)

I can imagine your grandfather entering your room, watching you play a video game, surely the first thing going through his mind would be "Now there's a real man". You sillies. :)
    You really can't fathom the hypocrisy in your words? You try to shadow my statement by telling me that I am addicted to world of warcraft and other things (your own wrong assumption); Which happens to be a video game, and claiming that is on the same level as heroin, crack and cocaine? Yet you are impudent enough to call me ignorant or stupid? ":)"

Of course this is the internet and I have to believe everything you have to say. Sorry I don't, and I couldn't care less what you did in your youth or in your present, what type of job you have or what type of life you live. Drugs are for losers and there's absolutely no one in this planet that's qualified in psychology/psychiatry that's going to tell you the opposite.

On top of that drugs come up with crime, because they are ILLEGAL in the first place, so if you are buying crack cocaine, heroin, meth or whatever you are breaking the law in the first place, you are promoting crime, violence, human trafficking, substance trafficking, illegal border crossings, shootings, drug wars and a long etcetera.

And don't even come up with saying that "hurr durr therapeutical purposes", it's common sense that if you are dying and your doctor has to give you opiates to ease the pain is a justified reason and has no room in the category of drug abuse for "recreational" purposes.

I don't give a flying **** if you take drugs or inject bleach in your scrotum to get high, but don't come up saying that drugs are cool and that we are the weirdos for not accepting that drugs are cool and not taking them, also there's no need to walk around with a sign on your forehead saying that you are a crackhead or a pothead.

"Hello my name is Tara, I was a mother once, now I'm 29 years old toothless crack cocaine addict looking like 60 years old that has lost everything, my child don't want to know anything about me and I give fellatio on the street to afford anything that can get me high, I have a broad mind and I run a company amongst sewer rats, they are my employees and I'm very succesful and you are just stupid or ignorant I'll let you pick"

3. Where exactly in my post did you see that I said drugs are cool and that people should take them, or that you specifically are addicted to something? If you found yourself there, that's not my problem, it's yours. :)

My point is that you shouldn't be sitting behind your PC screen, judging people and things you don't know or understand due to lack of life experience and / or too much of prejudice incorporated into your life ideals. What you want to do with your life is fine with me and as long as it doesn't interfere with mine in a bad way, I'll let you do your own thing and wont judge you for it. So you should do the same, instead of elevating yourself to some higher moral plane just because you don't do (illegal) drugs.

People drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, eat junk food and those 3 combined are the source of most deaths and diseases in modern society, yet they're all perfectly legal. I didn't see you raise your voice against those, or have I missed that part? Feel free to ride that high horse of yours but watch our for when you fall cause it might hurt quite a lot. :)

4. Where exactly in my post did you see that I said drugs are cool and that people should take them, or that you specifically are addicted to something? If you found yourself there, that's not my problem, it's yours. :)

My point is that you shouldn't be sitting behind your PC screen, judging people and things you don't know or understand due to lack of life experience and / or too much of prejudice incorporated into your life ideals. What you want to do with your life is fine with me and as long as it doesn't interfere with mine in a bad way, I'll let you do your own thing and wont judge you for it. So you should do the same, instead of elevating yourself to some higher moral plane just because you don't do (illegal) drugs.

People drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, eat junk food and those 3 combined are the source of most deaths and diseases in modern society, yet they're all perfectly legal. I didn't see you raise your voice against those, or have I missed that part? Feel free to ride that high horse of yours but watch our for when you fall cause it might hurt quite a lot. :)
    You can spare me your dollar store philosophy that can't even compete with one of a three year old toddler. If you can't even articulate your sentences and hence they have no meaning in english is your own problem not mine. Thus I quote:
    "I didn't spend my young days behind a screen, thinking my addiction is better than others. And if you think you're not a slave to quite a lot of things (games, your phone, your PC, YT, Wiki, whatnot with you millennials or younger), you're pretty ignorant yourself. Or a hypocrite. Or simply stupid, you get to pick. :)"

Here anyone with basic education is able to comprehend that the foul words you used were directed towards anyone that doesn't align with your way. "Get down of the high horse" Yet you think "life experience" has granted you some sort of pegasus. You are just a waste of time and energy, I've met plenty of *****s you however are a special case, an old infant that wastes his time arguing with people half his age on the internet, yet you attempt to "educate" others when you are just a walking parody of 90% of the **** you predict.

And regarding the "high horse" paradox, If there's something that life has truly taught me is that there's nothing worse than the inferiority complex. Just because others are better than you it doesn't mean you should get accomplexed by it, move on and grow up.

And who do you think you are to tell me what to do or not to do in my life? "You shouldn't be sitting behind your PC screen, judging people and things you don't know or understand due to lack of life experience and / or too much of prejudice incorporated into your life ideals. ". The topic was about drugs, I could also tell you about what I would do in your place but I won't because I'm not entitled to tell others what to do, however I am fully entitled to say that drugs are for losers and low IQ individuals and that they bring a tail of crime and other nasty things that shouldn't be happening in an ideal society.

Because they shouldn't put condoms full of cocaine inside mexican women ******s or in the digestive system of brazilian kids in order for people consuming drugs to keep going on with their addiction who they also happen to ruin their economy and own families, a business that destroys societies and city cohexistance, that fills jails and costs money that we pay with our taxes. Or you are naive and stupid enough to think that all these drugs are made and transported the same way you buy an ibuprofen?

Drugs are for losers, drug dealers are subhuman trash, drug abusers are a fail to the society and the people telling us that is cool or that we should do drugs are just imbeciles.

And you could shove your ridiculous smileys down your *** with a bag of marihuana the next time you try to cross drugs to another country, infant.

PS: And yes I am in a superior moral plane for not breaking the law and contributing to crime, drug cartels, child abuse, human torture, shootings, murder, imprisonment, family destruction and many other things.
    Edited: June 17, 2019

5. /yet another wall of text
    You should get out more. Maybe try some medicaments... :)

6. /yet another poor elaborated gorilla IQ reply
    You are really dumb as a doorknob :)

What can be expected from someone that presents himself as the ultimate CEO and most experienced Gen X individual :)

You should get more introspective, maybe try to get some meds for common sense, oh wait there are no meds for that... :)

7. I regret smoking so much weed in my days. Years in "Fog", when I stopped it was ACTUAL high, everything clear, mind sharp. I never realized how bad it was until I stopped. And heavy regret when I imagine all the time and money wasted on that useless trash that just keeps you down.

8. You are really dumb as a doorknob :)

What can be expected from someone that presents himself as the ultimate CEO and most experienced Gen X individual :)

You should get more introspective, maybe try to get some meds for common sense, oh wait there are no meds for that... :)
    There's no point trying to reason or logic with someone who's so stuck up that he sees himself as someone better just cause he ain't smoking weed or whatnot. Your intelligence when it comes to drug (ab)use is at the same level of that crackhead mom you used as an example, so again, no point trying to discuss something you know jack **** about. As I mentioned, junk food, tobacco, alcohol are number one killers and reasons for diseases in modern society, but someone smoking weed is a problem in your eyes. So I don't see any point in trying to make a sane argument with someone who's got his head stuck up so far his ***, he sees only dark.

9. Remember when promoting drugs is a bannable offense?

those were the days :3

10. Important message incomming (Conspiracy Theory)
    The goverment allways legalize things in a slow pace so people woun't react or rebel against it.
    Legalizing weed in America is perfect for numbing down the population and make less people care about what's happening and focus more on what they like to do. Point your fingers on other areas in the world to create diversions about your own country, "omg terrorists".
    Right now they are pulling through the censory over internet to "prevent terrorism", something they made up themself, Everything is an act of terrorism nowadays it brainwashes a whole world compleately since they own the shows for more then 80% of the worldwide media.

If your a normal person without any problems or made up illnesses you googled on, Drugs is never any solution, prescription drugs are dangerous as hell and most people don't even know how deadly they are, Doctors throw out prescriptions right and left and litterly diagnose people over the phone, while other experts in the areas are crying out loud for the public to stop and think for a second, but they get silenced by the "health care" industry that make billions of dollars from drugging down teenagers.

In the end it's all goin as planned for the leaders of the new world, slowly but steady we will have 1 nation domination where they can set whatever rules they want and force them into ous little people, more and more do we learn to accept the system that rules over ous, more and more does our rights fade away like echoes against the walls.

The lesser intelligent people who don't stop for a second and think about whats happening will contineu eating sugar for dinner until they die at the age of 40 from diabetes, Eat fast food so filled with preservatives that you will die from cancer 30 years before your expected life span, Do drugs so your brain never advances past the mental age of 20, sit still and dont move whole days until your heart caves in.

There's an old saying "stand up for your rights" but more and more people are placing their fat asses in the couch not giving a ****.
    Just like planned, population control has allready started some time ago.
    Edited: August 1, 2019

11. Lets update this post a bit!!

I've got Jet, loads of Psycho, some Mentats for you nerd's, and Buffout for you gym junkies!

Caps up front and no tabs!

12. You are really dumb as a doorknob :)

You are absurd, it's very clear both of you have some issues, if you were any better than him you wouldn't be writing 50 lines of text in each of your reply trying to prove you're somehow superior to people who use drugs. It's obvious both of you are going to keep your ground because you have your own beliefs. It's just silly, how you call someone that uses drugs a loser without knowing why they do it, how often they do it, etc. Just to assume someone who's tried drugs is any less of a human being than you is pure comedy, but you're most likely in your twenties judging by what you said in your previous posts, you barely have any experiences in life yet, you sit here and write paragraphs of text justifying your points to someone you don't even know. It's just cringy, I can't describe it in any other way, people who judge others for their choices instead of just moving on with their lives are waste of oxygen. All those Mexican women, drug dealers, drug addicts that have their lives ruined it is not because of drugs, it's because of other people, most of whom don't even do drugs.

13. Lets update this post a bit!!

I've got Jet, loads of Psycho, some Mentats for you nerd's, and Buffout for you gym junkies!

Caps up front and no tabs!
    Got anything for brain cancer, or aids of the brain? Because this thread is omega-yikes

First 123 Last